Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawk155

Nov 1, 2022
Name: "Wolf"
Steam ID: 76561198122362943
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes I talked with my CO back and forth for a while
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: O-1 CO "Jambo"
Rank demoted from: CSG
Who demoted you?: Jambo
Date of demotion?:7/4/2023
What is the case against you?: The case against me is that I haven't been online. This has now gotten me removed
Is this true?: I have been online since the demotion
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: In A-1, but didn't know how to appeal it and it was a long time ago.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: none
What is your side of the story?:
On 7/4/2023 I got a warning from Karuma saying that I need to get on more. I responded to him saying I would get on that day. I did get on, but shortly after hopping on my pc hard crashed due to an issue the the generation of AMD CPU I run. I was unable to get back on after that. The next day on 7/5/2023 I got a message saying I was demoted. Even though I was on the previous day. I relent and continue as a CPL and though not getting on for long periods of time, ranging from 30mins to an hour, due to my work schedule and other thing need to be done. I was told if I got my Vtime up I would be promoted back. That did not happen. So I relent again and resume my normal duties as a CPL then I get the message today. 7/15/2023 I get the message that I was removed. Now our own internal rules state that you get a warning after 3 days and removal on the 5th. I was on earlier this morning. Although 22mins, that is all I had time for and i get punished for it. Attached image is the rule that at this point has been completely ignored by O-1 CO. I will provide more as I get them from discord.

Link is all the discord msgs between Jambo and I since this started.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
[LEVEL 2 APPEAL]

Hello Austin, Thank you for taking the time of make a level 2 Appeal

Me and Jambo discussed this and while we do appreciate the extensive amount of time overall that you've spent in the regiment. But, We believe after receiving your activity warning from Karuma while you did get on the server it still was considered abuse of the policy that we have set in place for the regiment. Something around 20 minutes on the job is not enough to have maintained Omega one membership. as listed below
1689613993351.png
image.png
1689614045119.png

With this being considered, Level 2 appeal denied, As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.

Blackhawk155

Nov 1, 2022
Then I shall escalate this to LVL 3. You voted to remove me. Instead of removing me you 3 could have asked why I am not on as much as before. We could have worked something out. But after almost 10 months of service this is how I am treated. I had a lot of IRL shit the the week of the 4th as well as last week and I said as much in VC. But all went in one ear and out the other. I got on as much as I could. Apparently it was not enough. Until Jambo sent me the rules on inactivity I had no idea that the policy in question existed. But I only received one warning and I was on for 20 mins that day due to a crash that I informed both Karuma and Jambo of through Discord. I sent my evidence to Jambo and I though that was that. I wish to continue to serve the Ethics Committee as I have done in the past. I love O-1 and a lot of the COs, I trained. I just wasn't to get on as much as I wanted to last week and the week of the 4th due to work and other obligations. Hell I would be on now for a bit because I am currently on Lunch. But instead I have the write out a response to this. You say you all appreciate my service and yet you accuse me of breaking a policy I didn't know existed. That shows how much my service was appreciated along with the 8 months I was held at CSG while all my Mentees rose above.

Edit: To any admins looking at this appeal if you have any questions regarding my irl situations during the time frame before my removal please contact me through discord for details

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Wolf,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your level 2 decision.

After reviewing the evidence provided above, at this stage I am going to deny your appeal.

Whilst I appreciate the efforts you made in Omega-1, your activity doesn't meet their requirements. In this instance, as you can tell from the posted V-Time, it is difficult to keep someone in a spot inside an elite MTF when they are offline for most of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.