In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: AST
Character name(s): "Sundowner", Michael "Khamsin"
Civilian name: "Mr. Emu"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Former: ECA, Nu-7 COM, A-1 LT, E-11 SGT, GenSec CPT, CI Delta. Current: O-1 CSG, 096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I have plenty of experience with a variety of CL4 roles, And I have an abundance of time playing on the server, I am very much capable of performing the duties of an Assistant with a willingness to learn all that must be done in the role.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- They assist the members of the O5 Council with their duties, Executing their will and keeping them up to date with the going on's in the site, They handle whatever administative tasks that the O5 requires them to do when they themselves might be too busy to do.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Michael Rivera was born on February 25, ####, In the island of Puerto Rico, He grew up in a rather average home in the city of Arecibo, He was a rather introverted child, Growing up, He was fond of urban myths, Studying them in his spare time as he would go through his school days, A social outcast as he just couldnt understand people very well, Not seeing the reason for many of the things they did, He would eventually graduate with a Degree in Office Administration and then go on to continue his studies in Networking, Before being approached by "The Foundation" for a position as an Overseer's Assistant, And this where he truly found something he could truly understand.

Storyline: "The box": An unknown box appears in the Floor 3 Assistant's room, It's content's unknown, Attempts to remove the box would prove un-successful, What secrets does this box hold?

Sidenote: I know things might seem a bit short in places, I tend to be to the point with things. (Also backstories arent one of my strongpoints, Sorry .-.)

Last edited:

Dictator Raiden

Jul 19, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. The ███████ is in agreement that you are suited for the position. Please get in contact with us for further details.​

Status
Not open for further replies.