SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Crisp Mic
What are your total levels?:
110-Total Level
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-One warn for FailRP for defending myself after being shot, I guess I was supposed to run instead of try to defend myself due to them not actively shooting me when they we're killed? Weird grey area.
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
-About 2 weeks now.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
-I want to help in shaping the future for the DEA, I see a lot of great energy from our more serious members. I know we can mold this department to exceed our visions for it in the upcoming future. There's been a lot of controversy about the DEA considering some recent events involving mass that really hit the reputation of the department. I know for a fact with the connections I have made and great minds of those around me we can make this amazing department surpass the expectations of even the Directors. I take pride in my RP abilities even with how rusty I am. I have had the best experiences on this job and know they will continue. I am usually a flexible player job-wise but spend the majority of my time on this job due to the nature of our operations and amazing experiences in RP.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
-My ability to keep others focused and calm without seeming like a hard ass. I take my job as Senior Agent very seriously but in the end, we're all in this together on our Site-65 Endeavors. My attitude is adaptable, my attention to detail and ability to read the room are impeccable. My habit of being prepared has left me never being kidnapped nor have I ever left a comrade behind. As a department, we are all in this together.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- 6 Documents that are not as deeply formatted as I'd hope them to be. What makes a Document good is the in-depth questions and overall information gathered, no detail is too small to be recorded on-file, down to the nervous tics of an civilian down to the all the "smart" remarks a C.I. gives. NO detail is to be ignored.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-They're responsible for their personnel in the DEA. They show professionalism and take pride in their secrecy. They assist Agency Managers in running their departments/agencies. They operate and command highly covert operations ranging from recon all the way to raiding operations on surface. Most Importantly they give tests and recruit from those who pass with flying colors and assist in referencing where people can learn more about our department if they want to join.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
A survivalist citizen in Pinewood, Estranged from the general population after being seen as another taken by the wilting grip of insanity after witnessing this weird skinwalker-like entity. "Y-you have to believe me I know what I saw...and that t-thing isn't of this realm..It s-shouldn't even exist" And those who heeded my warnings spread that information to the wrong set of ears...military personnel. A few hours had passed, but his intuition was telling him something gruesome was imminent, this ominous feeling emanated from within those military gates was growing by the minute. Soon after the sounds of trucks and armored vehicles could be heard passing through the main roads to Pinewood. Nothing could've prepared him for the absolute carnage that was heard...he witnessed military personnel massacre everyone who had the slightest bit of detail of the entity door to door. Every cell in his body was screaming at him to run...to hide...he knew he couldn't stay at his secluded cabin...while average civilians wouldn't be able to find it, it would only be a matter of time before the military caught up to him. He needed to stay off the grid for a while, making camouflaged mini-makeshift homes in the sides of icy hills, to keep out of sight, and to keep an eye on the local military. After many restless nights, trying to get some shuteye. A special forces squad with D.E.A. on their uniforms breached his makeshift home in attempts to locate hidden anomalies. Waking up with adrenaline, he pulled his firearm on the Agent, pulling his gun and firing the trigger, due to the cold nights and terrible conditions, his firearm ended up jamming, Ivy charged the agent and held a knife to his throat, facing the rest of his squad. Who appeared to be the Commanding Officer instructed his men to stand down with a simple nod and hand gesture. Seeing as he didn't want to lose one of his men, decided to try to talk me out of this endeavor. Ivy, knowing that if he lets this agent go or kills him...would effectively be a death sentence...decides to hear the Commander out. "You avoided our attempts to contain information relating to this "thing" you saw...and to no avail...here we are...did you honestly think we'd let proof of this thing escape Pinewood borders?" Ivy gets hit in the back with a tranquilizer dart, immediately falling unconscious. He wakes up tied down, struggling to get out of the binds, then lifts his gaze to meet a message on the board and cameras in the corners of the room. He spots two options on the whiteboard...one to join their efforts to Secure. Contain. Protect. or "Forget" what happened and return to civilian life. Knowing there wasn't even anything to go back to, he accepted the former offer, realizing he'll never be able to forget what truly happened...he joined the efforts to contain these information breaches so that no more innocent people have to suffer.

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Reactions: "Thor"
Status
Not open for further replies.