SCPRP Ban Appeal - Cyrus Maximus Lubius the White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Mar 28, 2024
Your in-game name: Cyrus Maximus Lubius the White

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85489413

Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 3/28/2024 - 7:07 AM (3:07 EST)

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP

Who banned you: Zeek

Ban length?: 12 hours

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Out of my control I didn't break any rules

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, but for valid reasons, this ban was not valid.

Why should you be unbanned: The ban is false, I did not leave to avoid roleplay, at 02:36 AM EST I was killed by Nu-7 as a parawatch while inside the base, I was not being revived and I was finished off and thrown off of a roof. Shortly after I quit the server because it was late and I wanted to go to sleep, and I was banned at 03:07 AM EST (07:07 server time) for LTARP, even though I had been gone for 30 minutes. There is literally no roleplay whatsoever going on I am dead, couldn't even be revived.
Proof of above events:

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: N/A didn't break a rule here

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because my ban is false and there is no reason why it should have happened, nor was I ever brought to a sit or anything. My ban is only another 1 hour, but I do not want an invalid ban on my record.

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
This was more of my ban Zeek just did it for me this was the actual ban reason

Last edited:

Cyrus

Mar 28, 2024
This was more of my ban Zeek just did it for me this was the actual ban reason
I didn't leave the game, me and the other guy both randomly died out of nowhere, and I couldn't have even switched jobs or anything because I am in cuffs. I don't know why you just assumed that I left the server without even making attempt to check if I was still on the server.
Edit: i figured out that I starved to death you can see my hunger at the bottom left. I don't know why you wouldn't even bother to check that and just immediately assume that I dced.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Cyrus

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have removed this ban from your record.​

Status
Not open for further replies.