Denied [SCPRP] Chemical Addition / Change Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds the Ability for low-use / unused Chemicals to have use.

Example:
Anomalous Matter + Regular Human Blood [ Mixture 33% Yield ] [ Centrifuge ] = O-Blood or SCP-323 Host Blood

Anomalous Matter + Calcium [ Mixture 10% Yield ] [ Centrifuge ] = Anomalous Bone Marrow

Deionized Water + Anomalous Bone Marrow [ Mixture 50% Yield ] [ Vaccum Chamber ] = Calcium or Anomalous Matter.

Other suggestions for Chemicals are open to discussion in my DMs if anyone wishes to discuss.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Slightly Easier to obtain Higher-Quality Chemicals.

Easier Skill Ceiling & Cost for Chemical Creation.

More use for certain chems.

(For Example; People just chug the 1.5L of Calcium from sampling 8854 & 682)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Lower Cost for Specific Chemicals.

Easier Access to Immortal-Chems.

More Confusion surrounding Chemical Creation.

Dev Time & Content Team Thinking time.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe it should be accepted as it would give a wider range of usage of spending 10+ Minutes sampling and then only getting 50% Yield or low yield.

(This is just me thinking but it'd be cool.

Thanks for Readin' yall.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Will just leave a quick note: Those chemicals that you suggested (such as: 323 host blood & anomalous bone marrow) are supposed to be difficult to obtain since they are used to make very good chemicals, making them easier might create another chemical issue where certain chemicals will be abused again.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Will just leave a quick note: Those chemicals that you suggested (such as: 323 host blood & anomalous bone marrow) are supposed to be difficult to obtain since they are used to make very good chemicals, making them easier might create another chemical issue where certain chemicals will be abused again.
They were just examples as I stated; I just see about 15+ Different chemicals that become dead-ends and see no usage, Hence why I suggested this moreso to give more usage for other chems.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
I just see about 15+ Different chemicals that become dead-ends and see no usage.
something to consider is the Chemicals we're purely created for RP (5 of which as far as I'm aware were literally created with no actual affects to them due to them being pure RP drugs) but was swiftly taken into a combative meta stance due to how much people require the buffs to do anything which of course spiralled into them being mandatory for combat.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Starling6,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because we're working on some chemicals changes. However, the examples that you've provided would cause certain chemicals to be cheaper and way easier to obtain (such as Anima).

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.