SCPRP moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Bilgham

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): reekidthe3rd
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2D 23hours 50mins
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): NU-7 PVT Billy Billingham
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Billy "men" Billingham
Civilian name: Billy B
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:518877078
Do you have a mic?: yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my thirst application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 0 on all of them.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- was staff for 1 year 5 to 6 months on Dark-Rp sever.
-Discord staff for a sever x2.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Played serious Mafia RP for 4 months.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- In the 7-8 hours at weekend 10-12 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I like to be staff as that I personally I could do well as the role as that I have been staff before and from my experience from that could be brought to the staff team. As that I know that what ever come up can be dealt with, In sits and that not to be biased such as if my friend in the sit can lean on his side I haft to follow the handbook. However as staff, I have to deal with sits and help the community with its problems in the game and on Discord, it does not matter.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think that I could help on the sever as that I have been staff before I know the rule and what to do and not to do. I've read through the rule and staff handbook for making this app and feel like I can bring a fun place for people to play. fever more I know as been a big sever people like to join and mrdm, NITRP and brake over sever rules as that I don't want that happing and that I have no warning show that I can be trusted foe the role and ill will not brake rules. But people from MRP might know me as minge but I think I have changed and like to help.

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support leaning to Neutral

+Active
+Decent RP Skills
+Long Time Player of CG

-Can sometimes not follow the rules (Which SCP-s can Speak)
-Previous Minge History

-Should get a bit more playtime

charlie ray

Feb 21, 2022

+support

+ Friendly
+ Good app
+ cool guy
+likes to have fun

good luck

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Friendly
+Has a chill personality

Good luck!

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
+Seen in game
+Decent app

+/- Haven't interacted with you so I am unsure of your maturity and rule knowledge

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Neutral
- No Interactions with you that I can recall, so I am unsure about your maturity and character.

- Decent application

Regardless, best of luck with your application.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
-Support
- immature
- inexcusably poor app

From my experience dealing with you on MRP you act really immature and show a clear disregard for both roleplay and the rules on the server. I understand this application is for SCP and not MRP, but it's still very applicable.

With regards to the other verdicts on this app, I'm pretty sure that every individual who replied to this thread saying that your app was good hasn't actually read it. It's absolutely full of mistakes and it doesn't look like you've even proof-read it.

Billy Bilgham

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
-Support
- immature
- inexcusably poor app

From my experience dealing with you on MRP you act really immature and show a clear disregard for both roleplay and the rules on the server. I understand this application is for SCP and not MRP, but it's still very applicable.

With regards to the other verdicts on this app, I'm pretty sure that every individual who replied to this thread saying that your app was good hasn't actually read it. It's absolutely full of mistakes and it doesn't look like you've even proof-read it.
I have just gone through it and I saw the mistakes that are now fixed thank you tell me that I'm really bad with grammar and reading but however it should be fixed now.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
-SUPPORT

-Immature
-Blatant disregard for RP

I don't normally comment on other servers' applications but I need to say that you are simply not mature enough to become staff at this point in time. Your time on MRP has been filled with constant mingery and blatant disregard for RP and the rules in general. My interactions with you have been poor and in my opinion, you have a lot to work on before you become staff.

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland
+/- Neutral leading to -Support
+/- Not many interactions.
+/- Unsure of rule knowledge.

+ No warnings.
- Poorly written application.
- Immature, reading off other verdicts.
- Minge history, reading off other verdicts.

Good luck!
- John Paul.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
-Support
- immature
- inexcusably poor app

-SUPPORT

-Immature
-Blatant disregard for RP

I don't normally comment on other servers' applications but I need to say that you are simply not mature enough to become staff at this point in time. Your time on MRP has been filled with constant mingery and blatant disregard for RP and the rules in general. My interactions with you have been poor and in my opinion, you have a lot to work on before you become staff.
Due to the above from my colleagues although from other servers as echoed concerns by my other colleagues, I will be leaving a -support.

To earn a history as someone who disgregards RP is a feat, especially where they feel the need to comment on other servers applications which raises severe concerns, although this could be down to being young.

Furthermore as other people say, there is a lack of interactions with yourself and furthermore due to this we cannot assess your roleplay and/or rule knowledge.

Best of luck.
Yeke

Deleted member 55

Application Denied

Hi @Billy Bilgham,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, I’ll have to deny your application. Your application lacks a lot of detail, I recommend working on your reputation within the community and making a more in-depth application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.