Status
Not open for further replies.

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Name: Steve Dutch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456449592
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: SCP-UK
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3 (level 2 cant be made since com TO0LD THE BY 3 S) this is a level 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - Please give details: Yes to Blondie he did not want to speak or change his opinion even tho i tried to speak to him
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Blondie and DMS
Rank demoted from: CI Beta [MRU CPL]
Who demoted you?: CI COM BLondie
Date of demotion?: 23rd OF AUGUST 2023
What is the case against you?: your blacklist reason is Unacceptable behavior in CI—multiple reports of significant misconduct, such as harming and killing fellow CI's several times.Aswell, he said to me that I was racist.
Is this true?: Negative
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes before
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: CI-BCOM
What is your side of the story?:
Please read the evidence I gave a person who did not even get his full electroshock and missed the harpoon, Bush von Mann got angry at this since he did not know the situation, I tried to speak to him about him blocking a door but didn't notice him not being in TS so it didn't work and looked mingy after that he ptd me and I didn't agree cause a ci did the same then, pen threw a smoke and broke me out since I was cuffed I couldn't have threw it, then I had a gun out was broken out and broke out was trying to speak to him again and he tried to cuff me I shot him so he wouldn't break fearrp and get warned did not kill him only injured, After that a little while later I was testing some chemicals and accidentally took 106, and got a strike for that i was busy appealing this since it was a accident since I meant to take another drug. After this Blondie said I mass killed people he probably checked logs We did a PVP training, and I only harmed one person which was "Bush". I was appealing to a BCOM and would have been removed since the 106 was accidental after this blondie says I'm permanently blacklisted for a lot of reports against me etc but can only show 2 clips and the person as well said it's fine, I haven't seen any evidence myself he said there were like 10-20 clips where is it I feel like this was an unfair [perma blacklist]

PS: The strike would have been removed so I would be on strike. If Blondie sends proof it's fine
Proof of innocence: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...1522491265185/image.png?width=1618&height=910 (on the matter)
If an SL member or who's dealing with this wants to see my chemicals it's all an unknown substance. (second matter)
Evidence against me: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1qoaZ5X89sKbj3/OF9OZF82z9IB?invite=cr-MSw3ekcsMTM5NTc4MDg3LA

Reasoning/bias: You can see i almost did nothing wrong this is a unfair punishment and a abuse of power.

#JusticeForDutch

Last edited:

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Hello Dutch.

The reason for your blacklist was due to an ongoing behavior of yours that several members of CI reported. It is not due to one or two specific incidents, but your overall poor conduct in CI.
A few examples of I had reported to me were;
-You were bringing harpoons to raids to use as a weapon (strictly against the rules)
-You were shooting fellow enlisted
-You were, allegedly, harassing fellow enlisted (telling them to go off themselves)
-You refused to do PTs

Sadly, the clips that I was given have been removed, and the person who had the clips is not responding to my messages.

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Dutch.

The reason for your blacklist was due to an ongoing behavior of yours that several members of CI reported. It is not due to one or two specific incidents, but your overall poor conduct in CI.
A few examples of I had reported to me were;
-You were bringing harpoons to raids to use as a weapon (strictly against the rules)
-You were shooting fellow enlisted
-You were, allegedly, harassing fellow enlisted (telling them to go off themselves)
-You refused to do PTs

Sadly, the clips that I was given have been removed, and the person who had the clips is not responding to my messages.
Sadly you multible time stated you have evidence and proof. This was never the case you could have gotten kill logs but knew it was a training . A SL member told me using harpoons is fine evidence will follow of this. Weird harrasment isnt anywhere in my demotion same as ur a staff member? Why didnt u deal with it then? And pts? I refused one pt and said i want to appeal it before doing it.pekple can check pt logs, im sorry blondie but u cant talk urself out of this one.

I aswell want to state that everytime he changes his story. You aswell did not let me speak to you ever only on discord, you knew i was going to make a appeal so yeah.

Here u see nothing is proven his story is diffrent then the things i admitted to what he says he has proof but has none.
Blondie just admit to ur mistakes.

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
- Support

Sadly man ive only really bad/Unproductive Experiences with you both during staff sits and player to player Interactions

I understand ur in E-11 now and showing a decent name for your self there - but i think you should get to at least CSG before fullying appleaing this again to show you have changed your ways

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
Using harpoons is failrp. Wich SL told you that this is allowed?
Sadly you multible time stated you have evidence and proof. This was never the case you could have gotten kill logs but knew it was a training . A SL member told me using harpoons is fine evidence will follow of this. Weird harrasment isnt anywhere in my demotion same as ur a staff member? Why didnt u deal with it then? And pts? I refused one pt and said i want to appeal it before doing it.pekple can check pt logs, im sorry blondie but u cant talk urself out of this one.

I aswell want to state that everytime he changes his story. You aswell did not let me speak to you ever only on discord, you knew i was going to make a appeal so yeah.

Here u see nothing is proven his story is diffrent then the things i admitted to what he says he has proof but has none.
Blondie just admit to ur mistakes.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @JustADutch ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

Due to the time constraints of this appeal, and the fact this has gone over the 2 week deadline, the blacklist will be removed and furthermore to the merit due to the lack of provided evidence due to deleted videos in the appeal, it is impossible to consider where fault lies.

However in this case I cannot see any bias or abuse from the staff team in this decision.

Please note @JustADutch that this is now your second appeal in CI for behavioural issues, at this point it is pertinent to consider that your actions may be a factor in these issues which is resulting in removal, in the event of another removal, your behaviour will be taken into consideration and it it unlikely unless absolute irrefutable proof of bias / abuse is found that any further appeal would be accepted.

N.B: This is only an unblacklist and not a reinstatement of rank at this time.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.