Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:88679719

Discord name:
souK#4200

For how long have you been playing on CG-SCP:
Around 1-2 weeks total playtime, played with the CG community for 2-3 months.

In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island.

Time zone:
BST

Character name(s):
Jimmy Wrecking

Civilian name:
Jimmy Pizza Jr

What server are you applying for?:
SCPRP-UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher
Site Advisor

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
No official punishments of any kind.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am applying for O5-6 due to my love of roleplay that I found upon entering this server and getting serious with it. With this position, I would be able to expand my roleplay knowledge not just for myself. but for the site too, as being in that position, I would be able to talk to server leadership (or just Game Makers) and further the roleplay and lore within the server.

Since becoming a Site Advisor, I have learnt many different aspects of commanding / managing a whole group, such as policy writing, training, or seeing the potential of users, be that for Department Director candidates, or just unknowing what they are to do, but wanting to learn. Using my experience gained from being an Executive Researcher and Site Advisor, I know when it is the time to teach, or when it is the time to bring down the punishment. (See UK Research Ban Logs).

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I would be the best candidate for a member of the O5 Council due to my love of creating lore and roleplay possibilities for myself and others to enjoy. Having been a lead of Sigma-1 when I was an executive researcher, I learnt about team management and the right way to communicate with my fellow peers without making them feel insulted.

Being a Site Advisor, I am capable of having fun at times. but also knowing when it is time to get serious, using this, I would be able to communicate with the other Department leads, or commanders of the respective MTF regiment with ease and respect for all parties involved.

I am able to manage situations even when I don’t have a lot of resources to use. See the time I saved an O5 member from CI when the server was dead, for instance. And with this, I am able to command and give tactical decisions that work out well in my favour.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
Within RP, the responsibilities of an O5 Council member is to ensure that the facility is running smoothly; this also includes:
  • Monitoring the operations of the facility.
  • Monitoring the health of the site.
  • Ensuring that policies are being followed and upheld.
  • Manage the departments alongside the Department Directors.
  • Ensure that the Site Advisors and Site Directors are working for the good of the facility.

Furthermore, the O5 council is responsible for working alongside the ethics committee when it is necessary to do so. Also, the O5 Council are expected to assist in the creation of site-wide roleplay aspects, or just within 2-3 different departments.

The O5 council are also responsible for the management and overseeing of the site security, be that Gensec all the way to deciding if it is time to initiate a Code Black or the detonation of a warhead should the foundation lose control over the situation in regards to SCP breaches or any other means of losing control of the site.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council outside of RP:
Outside of Roleplay, the O5 Council are expected to maintain a high standard in which others can follow within the community and should not be breaking server rules. As well as that, the O5 Council are to participate within the Team Speak server for any meetings, be that for policy updates, or to vote on proposals.

The O5 Council are also required to handle applications for the following foundation staff members:

• Department Directors for Intelligence, Research, and Internal Affairs (alongside Ethics for IA)
  • Overseer assistants.
  • Site Administrations.
  • Chief of Security
  • O5 Council Members
Please give some lore about your O5 characters and what storylines they would be involved in:

THIS DOCUMENT IS FOR CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 PERSONNEL
IF YOU ARE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS DOCUMENT WITHOUT BEING CLEARANCE LEVEL 5, PLEASE INFORM YOUR NEAREST MANAGER.

[ OPEN DOCUMENT ]

Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+friendly
+experienced in high ranks

+amazing detail in app and attached documents (some say 05 instead of O5 you might wanna fix that)
GL jimmy hope you pass -Dor
(If you do us in A-1 gotta step up cause of your habit of getting kidnapped XD)

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
+Support

Very friendly
Lots of experience on CL4 jobs
Active
Very detailed Application

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

The council are in agreeance that you should improve the Site Administration team before wanting to move to a new position.

You may reapply when you feel that Site Administration is in a stable.

- O5-1 'The Unjust'​

Status
Not open for further replies.