(SCPRP-USA) Dinkster Gensec Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:235632297

Discord name: Dinkster Von Ticklefingers#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3 months now (432.33 hours specifically)

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: GMT-7

Character name(s): Dinkster (Foundation), Phuong "Infobreacher" Elchanan (Civilian), Dinkster Von Ticklefingers (C.I)

Civilian name: Von Fischer

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 SGT (Holding) CI-A (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received I think 4 bans for RDM in a sit (This was in my first day on the server), NITRP (I think 2 NITRP bans, I was evading an agent attempting to arrest me for no reason) (severe toxicity was appealed as I proved it false), only afk kicks and 19 warnings for: RDM (Pretty much none of them intentional), fail rp, fear rp, naming conventions, but nothing too serious. (10 currently active) (I know that's not a good look but I am a good guy and I think I'd be a good fit for gensec captain)

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- Something that I have observed quite a lot in my time as a security sergeant is the fact that cadets and officers are far from ethical. I constantly observe cadets and officers that continuously manslaughter D-Class without showing an ounce of mercy towards them, whether it be shooting them for fun, shooting them for simply walking into the airlock, etc. Cadets and officers rarely give D-Class warnings (Atleast in what I have viewed, I'm not grouping all cadets and officers together stating they are all equally as unethical, there are defenitely some cadets and officers that are more ethical than others) and, I want to help said Gensec, be more ethical. Gensec needs some straightening up in the ranges of: Crossfire training, to giving proper warnings, to making sure to shoot the correct D-Class.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I'm good at quick thinking and formulating plans, if Gensec needs to do a sweep I'd be able to formulate the plan quickly and I would make sure every Gensec heard me when I give orders. I would be non-bias in terms of punishment, everyone would get fair punishment, if a friend deserved punishment, he'd get punishment, if someone I don't know deserved punishment for the same thing, they'd get the same exact punishment. I think I would be a good fit for these reasons, I know it's not much but I hope y'all will overlook the fact of my warns and little reasoning behind what makes me suitable.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- A Security Captains job is to ensure the Gensec department is being ethical and properly conducting their duties as security while under the command of the Department Chief, they are to authorize a sweep of D-Block in the event of a hard to control riot, and depending on how sever an infraction a gensec has committed, to job ban off of Gensec. A captain is to ensure his men are doing their job properly at all times.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Von Fischer was born in a remote town in Canada to a family of German immigrants, Von's parents had never learned English so they raised Von to speak German which, made him face challenges growing up as a child in Canada. Von when he was 22 years old decided he wanted to take a walk through the forest right outside his town when he came across a dirt road, he was standing there for a while getting an uneasy feeling as he heard voices in the distance, curious to see what was happening, he hid in a bush nearby. After a couple minutes of waiting, Von noticed the sound of a vehicle, a truck to be precise, when he saw the vehicle, he noticed it was the local military, knowing he was an illegal immigrant and the military might kick him and his family out of the country, he stayed hidden in the bush, fearful to move as they might hear him. When the truck was passing him he felt a strange feeling, as if he had just forgotten something, but he couldn't quite place his finger on what it was. After the convoy of military had passed he ran back to his house as soon as possible to try and warn his parents about the military coming to town but, when he got to his house, he found that his parents were speaking in German. Von Fischer was confused as to why they weren't speaking English and tried to ask them about it. While his parents were unable to understand what he was saying, he went into town to see if there was somebody who could help him. When he got into town he noticed the local military was there, scanning people, he thought to himself "Did I leave behind footprints that they saw when the convoy passed?". He attempted to hide around the corner to watch what the military was but one of the soldiers saw him and yelled for him to come out. When the soldiers got to him and scanned him, they immediately put a bag over his head and loaded him into the back of a vehicle and was soon transported to a facility. When Von woke up in the facility unknown to him, he looked around confused and noticed himself to be in a chamber of sorts, he was informed that he was scanned for anomalous reasons and believed he may have been something unnatural and they began to ask him questions. After a few hours of asking Von question, they realized he may have been in the vicinity of an SCP they were transporting. The researchers and soldiers stepped away from Von and started discussing the effects of the SCP they were transporting in the convoy and determined he was under the effects of SCP-1139 "The Broken Tongue". After a long while of consideration they decided what they would do with Von, they took him to a firing range and wanted to see how well he would do when it comes to weaponry, after Von had showed what he was capable of, it was decided that he would undergo the training to become a security guard. Von worked hard to prove his worth in the security department as a cadet, slowly proving his capability's he was promoted to an Officer, 2 months later of fending off D-Class, he was promoted to Sergeant. Once Von had gotten a good feel of being a security sergeant he decided he wanted to undergo preparations to become a security captain to assist in the departments ethical procedures.

Last edited:

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+SUPPORT
VERY ACTIVE
INTERACTIONS
GREAT APPLICATION
AMAZING LORE
VERY DETAILED ANSWERS
HAS GOOD LEADERSHIP

WARNS
ACTIVE WARNS

he does have a fair amount of warnings and active ones but he has been very professional in NU-7

Apollyon

Feb 1, 2023
PROS
---------------
Well-constructed lore, intertwines with an SCP well and has formulated thought.
Active 5+ hours a day
Great leadership, organizes involving events with fellow Nu-7 members to help with training often.

Incredibly patient with fellow members, and gives clear instructions.

Overall well put-together application!

Most notably, very ethical?

Cons
---------------
Only thing of note is the warnings, mostly RDM-related (Which isn't too bad)
Nothing unfixable though.

Overall application is great, and from a great person! Would highly recommend to be next captain!
?

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Onion" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am sorry to inform you that your application has been Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Onion" and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Onion" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am sorry to inform you that your application has been Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Onion" and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"
When I reapply is my entire application going to have to be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.