"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:193694115

Discord name: MR POTATO#2754

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 407 hours

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: PST

Character name(s):
MTF A-1 CSG "Resolve"... Tipsy (for when im not Resolve).

Civilian name: Stan Stanly

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
1677971783051.png

I guess I dont have proof of it but my levels did get reset my old SCP was 22 (thats why im kinda under leveled for having 400 hours of play time).

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF A1 CSG
-MTF E11 CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Nope

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I have 1.5 k hours on gmod and all of them are SRP. Above all else I know how to properly are and make it more fun for everyone (I feel like my lack of warns and position as a staff member reinforce that. I just wanna rp and have a good time). Almost most my hours on gmod were spent on SCPRP, this makes me feel that I am rather experienced with rping as an scp. And finally due to my position as a staff member im well versed on rules and know what is and isnt aloud as a 096.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

-He must sit down if no one has seen his face and can begin to wander around after not being interacted with for 60 seconds. Assuming he is cuffed/beamed he should just cooperate and not make it hard to be rc'ed (Unless someone sees his face).

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

-When breached 096 can go where his face has been seen to terminate those that have seen him. He cannot beeline to dblock. If his face hasent been seen he must crouch on the ground. If he hasent been seen/interacted with after 60 seconds of crouching he can wander around. Wandering means he can slowly walk around the foundation. He cannot walk to populated areas because he knows the area is populated (I.e. Dblock).

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

-First put a bucket on 096 to prevent anyone else from seeing his face (ideally with scrambles so you dont see his face), next wait for all 096-1 instances to be terminated by 096. After 096 is bucketed and docile he can be beamed and cuffed then taken back to his CC. If he sees a face after he is cuffed he can breakout and go terminate those that have seen his face.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Tipsy/"Resolve"
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
@Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.