For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 8 months
In what country are you located?: murica
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): F: Azreal "Wxnter" CI: Asher "Envy"
Civilian name: J. Edgar Hoover
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: TL: 157

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NU7 CSG, NU7 CPL, DEA SENIOR, GOC LCPL, E11 SGT, CI B
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One for micspam
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? About four months including my past time being senior
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent? I am applying for DEA special agent because I want to continue to rank up in DEA and lead newer agents as well as helping the department being the best it can be.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I am suitable for DEA special agent because i have had multiple SOP roles and understanding how surface works to a T.
I have also had multiple leadership roles and have a lot of time on DEA. I am also a very good combatant (i play like a god).

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have not written many documents only about 4-5 to estimate. What makes a document good is the ease of reading, grammer, information given, as well as other factors (spelling, proper punctation usage and wording).
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: The responsibilities of a DEA special Are to Guide newer DEA and give the test to agents who have not done it. They are also responsible for job banning miss behaving DEA. They also give MC&D permits if the MC&D is not blacklisted and the site is not in a code. They also assist agency managers run their respective agency.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Azrael...
You have proven to be an extraordinary combatant in the DEA. We thank you for all you have done. As a token of our appreciation we have decided to promote you to special agent. With this you now have CL4 credentials. We trust that you will not misuse this. God speed.

Hello Apollo. You may not remember that name but we do. you are an EX serpents hand agent. when have been monitoring you ever since you went MIA.
The Jailors have you. you will join us again whether you want to or-
Comms cut.

Disregard all comms. Comms have been infected with a memetic hazard that will make you believe things that are not true. DISREGARD ALL COMMS.

Comms cut in- This is not a memetic hazard. this is the truth Apollo. We will retrieve you soon.

The Garden is the serpents place Jailors. all who oppose will be punished.

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
Feel like a lot more could be written in the lore section but aside from that I've had no bad experiences with you and think you deserve a chance at spec agent +support

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
very short app
Active on DEA
plays like a god
cl4 experience

ohh crap!!

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.