Second Ben D Moderator Application (SCP-RP-UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (Dev3DG):

How many hours of playtime do you have? (1 Week : 2 days : 4 hours ):

In what country are you located?: Bahrain

Time zone: GMT+3

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

Name: Ben D

Previously held
Trail-Mod
Internal Affairs Ambassador

Chaos name (include your rank):

Johnny J . K - I use to be an Operative than got demoted for inactivity

Civilian name: Ben Demi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143058882

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I always prefer to use Microphone at all time.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No, I have been accepted before but I have failed the second test of trail-mod I have tried to appeal it but no one replied to it until today addressing that I should apply for trail-mod again due to the fact rules has been changed.

- Trail-Mod Acceptance Application

- Demotion Appeal Application

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received no warnings, I got kicked for lag reduction once the reason behind that they found that I'm extremely fat and I need to be removed so the server can breathe
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- ( 1 )Yes, I have created my own games in Roblox. And had my own written rules such as Toxicity wasn't tolerable, For that case i ended up creating an automatic checker that checks if the player is being toxic based on urban dictionary.

-( 2 ) I have previous experience on this server also I have done 50 sits during my trail-mod I was completely ready to be a moderator but I ended up with a score of 15/20 due to my lack of reading I thought the test is going to be easy I ended up not reading the rules and i have learned my mistake from that I'm applying again because I think I have the ability to pass this test and be a great addition to the moderation team.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes, I have roleplayed on multiple GTA Serious roleplaying servers in my younger days, but in the meantime I am committed to this server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Around 5 hours to 10 hours maximum.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have noticed the response rate of moderators is lacking due to the the shortage of moderators within the server, and I quite enjoy listening to the sides of the story and trying to resolve the issue within the best possible answer especially when I have been playing Internal Affairs Ambassador, I always enforce the rule of nonbiased act on my Agents and teach them to listen and understand before acting upon their decision.

I always wanted to become a moderator for the server, sense my first application not because I wanted to feel special or anything I always liked helping people, and I understand sometimes it could be stressful never the less I think I'm equipped with the knowledge to become a moderator never the less my past application said a lot I just felt the need to add this.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I am well aware of how the ban guidelines operate, and I am well-versed with the server's regulations and guidelines, particularly those relevant to the Ambassador Whitelist. I also have professional experience with Internal Affairs bans. I'm rather certain that I may be among those who frequently encounter rule-breaking behavior like FailRP and FearRP, and I have personally reported up to 20 individuals for that reason. I am quite familiar with moderators and how they behave in those sorts of settings. I've had extensive experience with (RDM, MRDM, Toxicity, harassment, ect.)

I really love this community I was quite upset with the result of my test and I have decided to leave, the server after 2 months of not being active I came back just to have a little fun because, I missed the feeling of roleplay I couldn't believe that people still remember me they were giving me a warm welcome back I have always thought of the server as a community but once i came back it felt like lost family that I never knew excited.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support

I saw fairly good skills shown by you during your time as a T-mod, I do not see why you shouldn't be given a second shot. Good luck

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-No Interactions with You from You being a T-Mod

I have not interacted with You much RP wise in-game either, which makes me unable to give a verdict.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
-Support

Ben as much as a good lad you are, I do not feel that you are capable at this time.

Reasons being;
- Easily irritable and quick to anger - This is a trait that would inevitably lead to the downfall of a sits control
- When things do not go your way, you have been known to lose your temper

You do have some redeeming qualities, such as your dedication when you have your mind set to things and your ability to think outside the box.

However as a member of the staff team, you need to ensure you remain calm at all times, even when given bad news.

I unfortunately cannot support the application, especially with the past issues faced, which will not be aired for public forum.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
-Support

Ben as much as a good lad you are, I do not feel that you are capable at this time.

Reasons being;
- Easily irritable and quick to anger - This is a trait that would inevitably lead to the downfall of a sits control
- When things do not go your way, you have been known to lose your temper

You do have some redeeming qualities, such as your dedication when you have your mind set to things and your ability to think outside the box.

However as a member of the staff team, you need to ensure you remain calm at all times, even when given bad news.

I unfortunately cannot support the application, especially with the past issues faced, which will not be aired for public forum.
I understand everything you have said especially thinking that i lose my temper I only do it during roleplay never been known to be like that outside of roleplay That's how i like to Roleplay acting like i know my shit but truly speaking I never gave a dam about losing. anyone that knows me understands that. I haven't roleplayed with you at all so I'm confused from where these allegations are coming from regardless if that's your verdict I respect it :D

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

Mature
Former T-Mod (command knowledge)

Mixed thoughts about you

Hi, me myself am inclined to think negatively about you but thats mainly just bias as you made a complaint against me once. I understand your dedication, heck you made a demotion appeal and another application. I would quit at that point.
All I got to say is good luck on your application.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
+Support

Mature
Former T-Mod (command knowledge)

Mixed thoughts about you

Hi, me myself am inclined to think negatively about you but thats mainly just bias as you made a complaint against me once. I understand your dedication, heck you made a demotion appeal and another application. I would quit at that point.
All I got to say is good luck on your application.
as i recall i removed that compliant and I'm sorry that you think of me negatively, I was upset at that time with your actions never the less I noticed that my compliant about you was pity as hell that's why i revoked it but thanks for the support :D

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Neutral
Whilst you have been accepted prior, with a decent application, I personally do not know you, nor the exact reason you failed your trial period. You seem like an alright lad, which is why I will stay at neutral. Despite my verdict, best of luck with your application.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
+Support

Mature
Friendly and approachable

Deserves a second shot

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+Support
Only had good interactions with you
Has a lovely voice
Well trusted within the community
Hard to dislike this guy

Best of Luck

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Ben D

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.