Denied Second Captain / Dpt. Chief Spawn

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion gives Captains and Dpt. Chiefs a option to spawn in Security Sector rather then then the Cl4 GSD Room. Therefore adding a secondary spawn for the Cl4 GSD.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Makes it easier to go to tryouts rather then running from the room
- Secondary spawn allowing quick access to 914, and other delta wing areas if needed.
- Allows Security to also spawn in Security Sector lol.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Downside could be setting up the spawn as (I think) it would not take super long, but still something on the backburner as Civil already has so much they are doing at a singular time.
- None other

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion should be accepted because much times when I am in need to go to a tryout fast, or say when I spawn in there is a problem in delta it just takes so much more time, and especially with the bulkhead its just not as accessible and is a waste of time not needed. I believe it would just be a nice QOL change allowing for more accessibility and just overall getting to places faster.

Warcrime Warrior

Mar 27, 2023
+ Support
  • Quick and easy to implement on the development side.
  • Makes sense CPT+ would also be able to spawn where the rest of GSD does as an option.
  • Fast access to permaweapon dealer, cuts out prep time required to get the ball rolling.
  • Essentially no downside I can think of.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
As a Captain I feel are special room is nice but I feel we should also have access to spawn at our own gensec spawns to further view behavior and the reasons above

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Ogre,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

The Captain and Chief spawns are close enough to CS.
E-11 is getting a secondary spawn due to the time that it takes to go to CS.
We won't be adding extra spawns just because it's slightly annoying.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.