Civilian name: Karl K.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI Alpha
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes i have because i broke rules
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-
I feel like i have been security sergeant for a really long time and i want to become a captain to help the community even more.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have been playing for a long time and i know what to do. I am a team player and if some new player does something wrong, i explain to him what he did wrong and how he can improve it without punishing him.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- As a Security Captain i have to show by example what to do and i have to make sure that there are no unethical things happening. I also have to host tryouts for the riot licenses and the heavy weapons licence.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Osman Iouri looked at the hairy SCP 096-1 in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his laggy surroundings. He had always hated too many players in the foundation with its stupid, scattered sweaty nerds, roleplayers, SCP's, D-Class. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Rogers P. Rogers was an Intellectually-challenged Admin with short legs and ginger arms.

Osman gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a sad, happy, bleach drinker with fat legs and ugly arms. His friends saw him as a thundering, tart minge. Once, he had even helped a petite SCP 096 cross the road.

But not even a sad person who had once helped a petite SCP 096 cross the road, was prepared for what Rogers had in store today.

The snow flurried like containing SCP 999, making Osman autistic.

As Osman stepped outside and Rogers came closer, he could see the shy glint in his eye.

Rogers gazed with the affection of a stubborn slobbering SCP 106. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want security captain whitelist."

Osman looked back, even more nice and still fingering the Hairy SCP 096-1. "Rogers, I need a whitelist for captain," he replied.

They looked at each other with excited feelings, like two slobbering, splendid SCP 682's looking at an SCP containment breach, which had mongolian throat singing music playing in the background and two autistic uncles dancing to the beat.

Osman regarded Rogers's short legs and ginger arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Osman with a delighted grin.

Rogers looked grumpy, his emotions blushing like an eggy, enchanting electrical tampering device.

Then Rogers came inside for a nice drink of bleach.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: roach3

Delta

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
- Support

- Never saw you ingame while I was playing captain or mtf, I don't remember your name
- Bad application
- Never saw you on ts3

interesting lore btw

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
-Support

- Haven't seen you in-game.
- Poor application, looks like a meme application.
- Limited experince.

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

Application Denied

Hello @Atli,

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to your application lacking detail as well as lack of activity on security. Try increase your activity on security and add more detail in your next application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.