Security Captain Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:559737773
Discord name: Zachary 'Slither' Dez
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2-3 months.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Zachary 'Slither' Dez
Civilian name: Zacharia Dezo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 PVT, SCP 096, IA and intel agent (if those 2 count as one.)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 1 warning for toxicity: calling someone mentally ill.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I want to be a role model for all of the new people in the server that starts as a general security. Therefore, I think I am fit for this job. Another reason is that I have experience as an IA agent and will watch over my steps and the rest of the general security's.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I think I am suitable for this job since I make / can wise choices. I also think I can really change and straighten the department and make sure they all leave the department professional and ready. I am sure D-Block will be under control under my hands.

I am an active member on the server of SCP-RP UK, I am on at least 2+ hours per day, showing I have a lot of dedication into this server. I think these makes me suitable for the role of the security captain.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Captains of the security department supervise the department of security, making decisions such as sweeps, rescue missions, assigning people their positions, E.T.C. They are seen as the Chief of Security's right hand side.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Zachary Dez was just a normal teenager that loved to explore the woods. He would always bring cameras with him and take pictures of weird wildlife, such as mutant butterflies and deformed trees. He always went out exploring for over 2 years... until-

He found a large military vehicle driving towards him. The car stopped in front of the horrified boy. People came out of the colossal vehicle, running towards him with a bag. Before he could react, he was covered.

He woke up in an interrogation room, with a mysterious man in the dark. The man handed over a contract. "Read it."
"W-Where am I?" whimpered the boy.
"Read it." Repeated the man, louder. As Zachary read the document, he found out the reason he was here was because of what has been found on his camera. As soon as he finished, he knew he was going to find for interesting things in this... base. As soon as he signed the document. The man smiled and left the room with a clap. 2 military men ran in and asked him "Researcher, Cadet, or Doctor?"
"Cadet."
"You will start as a general security cadet, your job location: D-Block, take this test, and keep on redoing it if you fail, good luck, good life."
|END|

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
-SUPPORT
-ONLY SEEN AS RESEARCHER
-BASIC AND BRIEF LORE
-IMMATURE WHEN SEEN
-APPLICATION LACKING OVERALL DETAIL

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
-SUPPORT

Hello @baneyo ,

As a GENSEC Captain aswell as an Executive Researcher, I've encountered you several times not being professional/mature. Last week, I tried to do a Heavy Weapons License Tryout and you ruined it multiple times, by breaking In-Character Rules aswell as Server rules.
I really think and appreciate you give it some time before applying again, and taking the RP more seriously.

On another hand, your application seems to be lacking lots of information, for example the lore, your answers are short and not-appealing. I do recommend you to organize your application better, and put some more information about what you are questioned.

With the reasons stated above, I'm giving you a
-SUPPORT, but really hope you change your behavior.

Thanks for taking the time to make this application.
Either way, I still wish you the best of luck,
'boku' Miyu

Last edited:

Eden "Ratchet" Snyder

Jul 12, 2022
Application Denied
Hello @baneyo , thank you for showing your interest in the position of Captain.
Your application has been rejected as we do not believe you are ready for the position. We suggest you improve all areas of your application before you make another.

You may re-apply in one week.
output-onlinepngtools(4).png

Status
Not open for further replies.