SECURITY Captain Role Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:631971872
Discord name:AnonRifle#3365/Kevin Ki
For how long have you played on CG SCP: joined around November 29th, being 52 days, exact play time is 181.833 hours or 1 week and 12~ hours.
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Kevin Ki
Civilian name: Kevin Ki
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:NU-7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warning 1 fail RP, I didn't understand how to leave to go afk and broke fear RP
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?:I main GSD and enjoy it at this time.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: Experienced RRT and Sargent that tries to improve GSD as much possible while not overreaching or abusing D-Class. I have a fairly good understanding of the code of ethics as well as how GSD is expected to operate and believe I have a good understanding of what the Dpt.Chief "Nexus One" expects of us. I also have experience as Research and enjoy helping them but mostly ensuring they can do their job effectively and happily as long as it doesn't interfere with or go against security protocols. I try to ensure cadets understand what is expected of them and how they can keep their noses clean. My only drawback I will happily admit is that I do have a child and will be most focused on her in my life.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Monitoring GSD and ensuring they maintain the expectations of the Security DPT Chief, as well as educating and training people in RRT and HVY weapons.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Was an ex-infantryman that just barely survived a 096 breach by luck and chance. He was picked up in the foundation as they were amnesticized the unit that was around 096 and noticed his familial linking to the foundation, through the years he has been moved from multiple sites, learning more and more about the foundation and his family's connection to it on his way, but hasn't learned even the top layer of what is actually going on within its walls due to him trying to avoid learning something he shouldn't and get him in trouble, but loves to learn something new about the SCPs not actively trying to kill him. He also hasn't gotten over his fear of 096's angry pained scream, trying his best to stay far away from it. He doesn't have any bodily modifications or anything like that, he's just a Security Guard trying not to lose his head. He mostly spends his time in D-Block monitoring GSD and D-Class, as well as helping researchers on this lively site stay safe, because of this he'll mostly be involved in stories around LCZ and D-Block.

Last edited:

GMAN0289

Dec 1, 2022
+support
I know this guy from other servers. He is a solid leader and has a lot of experience within GENSEC.

'Mace'
-Alex 6 CPT

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
+/- Support
+Loves GSD
+Has captains vouching for his leadership experience

+/- Havent seen you on site myself
+/- FailRP warn

-Short App (Explain on your answers a bit more)

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
+/- Support
+Loves GSD
+Has captains vouching for his leadership experience

+/- Havent seen you on site myself
+/- FailRP warn

-Short App (Explain on your answers a bit more)
I edited a bit as I thought up more, completely valid - as I do tend to show not tell which for situations like writing up lore causes issues.
The fail RP warn was 100% valid as I was still new and didn't know standard operating procedure of the server.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am glad inform you after your application has been Accepted. We have decided after viewing your activity and leadership abilities, we feel that you are capable of being captain.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" Dpt. Chief J P Bingus

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am glad inform you after your application has been Accepted. We have decided after viewing your activity and leadership abilities, we feel that you are capable of being captain.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" Dpt. Chief J P Bingus
Thank you so much! I'll do my best!

Status
Not open for further replies.