see you next week probably

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022
1713550422503.png
yeah I havent really wanted to play gmod at all so I guess I'm leaving

ALL OF BELOW IS BANTER AND IS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

So anyway I left last week, I told myself that I was gonna do this post eventually if I didnt get the urges to play gmod and I haven't so I'm here now!

I rejoined the server back in september or so, probably due to boredom or something. Anyway I got ECA in october and then SA in december, got told I was accepted while I was drunk on a cruise which was quite funny but oh well, did my interview (TWICE) and got in over banana (rip bozo).

Then I got demoted, did a demotion appeal and got accepted cause I was built different, entire leadership of SA resigned, gregory came aboard, made me manager and then decided to go get milk and leave his children (SA) by themselves, lead SA by myself getting told that I'm doing awful and should get better, pretty much told O5 to promote edwin up so we can have 2 people lead, pennington got SD and the SA team got filled!

At this point I was tired of gmod and had like 5 hours of playtime per week, which lead to me being demoted by pennington
1713551013224.png
asked him nicely to resign instead and he let me yippee

anyway even though I got burnt out by the end of it, it was all worth it and wouldn't give it up for anything else, I probably will be back when I'm bored of doing everything else, see you then!!

some people that made this experience worth it, its not in order of anything cause I do not give a fuck

@Dennid - got denied again lmao rip bozo, dont shoot a frog next time idk, stop also being 12

@Gregory McCain - thanks for reviving SA then dissapearing to get milk

@Nukegoboom - good luck with SD yet again mister lobster, Mere Moments.

@cityismy - unironically racist, which is kinda funny but congrats on ECA after like 5 tries

@Super Duper Carpe Time - you stink

@Emilia Foddg - you burned yourself out idiot, continue being a witch of black magic though

@Zen - ur really annoying over zjp, tech experts ontop though i agree

@Jackie3 - most masculine man on civilnetworks, most idiotic SA, talk to you later pookie

@Charles "Ze" Whittme - ur actually a dork, im surprised you have lasted this long here but thanks for letting me be ECA, a great man, dont bring out the sewing kit again though

@Cece - "im never going for CL5"

@Edwin @Tim Drake - good luck with site manager, thanks for staying sane with me leading both of you for a bit lmao

@Biscuits - f word which i cant say in here but ur great

@Noob_Numeralix - we like barely interacted in SA but u were great when we did

@ERaven - mrow meow is all i hear buddy

@Kayla - alcoholism

@rest of E-11 CO's - thanks for letting me shitpost in your channel lmao, ur all great and when I come back ill return to you! (this is not a contractual agreement)

@'Kaz' - made me buy ready or not, then never talked to me again, freak

@AssassinsAim - u sound so angry and intimidating everytime you talked to me ingame, sorry for killing your diabetic/lactose intolerant/fat O-1

@Vxnt - somehow more inactive than me, still waiting for you to return

@Pyrite - u stink too

@Stealth - thanks for letting me in SA, good luck with -1

@Luft - people actually thought my name was Ganchja, pretty sure its your fault

@Jorhan Stahl - assistant rhapsody

@Casey Solburn - finally grew hair, proud of u sis

@RedMann - fat

@François "Napoléon" - sorry for pressing the button to demote you, deserved for being french

@SIU - loved you guys in SIU for the short while it lasted, shame dennid never made it happen again like i told him to

@.teddy - yea im jealous of your dot, shouldnt have ever accepted you

anyway I think thats all, if I did miss you uhm idk sorry I wrote this in 15 minutes
1713552362484.png

also yeah, trans rights 🏳️‍⚧️
genderfluid-ghost-rider.gif

Last edited:

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
You literally asked ME to buy ready or not if you wanna play again ask man!!!!!image_2024-04-19_200121204.png

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
1713568937473.png

The following message is composed via consensus of a former member of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Ganch

Thank you for showing an interest in resigning from your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, I have come to a verdict regarding this personnel duty reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may not be elaborated on should you decide to try get in contact with me. No further action is required from you.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

On a real though, o7 Ganch, Oorah!

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Get me some ben and jerry's for when you come back in a week

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
DENNID MENTION RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
@SIU - loved you guys in SIU for the short while it lasted, shame dennid never made it happen again like i told him to
Now you have left I think I need to make it

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
Don't worry I don't have any anger for you demoting me. There was nothing you could do. See you again in a week.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
the silly sausage is no longer doing the silly : (

no mention too? i thought i was like, one of your top 10 morons
also o7, i never found out what gender you were until now
have a good time

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
View attachment 15161
yeah I havent really wanted to play gmod at all so I guess I'm leaving

ALL OF BELOW IS BANTER AND IS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

So anyway I left last week, I told myself that I was gonna do this post eventually if I didnt get the urges to play gmod and I haven't so I'm here now!

I rejoined the server back in september or so, probably due to boredom or something. Anyway I got ECA in october and then SA in december, got told I was accepted while I was drunk on a cruise which was quite funny but oh well, did my interview (TWICE) and got in over banana (rip bozo).

Then I got demoted, did a demotion appeal and got accepted cause I was built different, entire leadership of SA resigned, gregory came aboard, made me manager and then decided to go get milk and leave his children (SA) by themselves, lead SA by myself getting told that I'm doing awful and should get better, pretty much told O5 to promote edwin up so we can have 2 people lead, pennington got SD and the SA team got filled!

At this point I was tired of gmod and had like 5 hours of playtime per week, which lead to me being demoted by pennington
asked him nicely to resign instead and he let me yippee

anyway even though I got burnt out by the end of it, it was all worth it and wouldn't give it up for anything else, I probably will be back when I'm bored of doing everything else, see you then!!

some people that made this experience worth it, its not in order of anything cause I do not give a fuck

@Dennid - got denied again lmao rip bozo, dont shoot a frog next time idk, stop also being 12

@Gregory McCain - thanks for reviving SA then dissapearing to get milk

@Nukegoboom - good luck with SD yet again mister lobster, Mere Moments.

@cityismy - unironically racist, which is kinda funny but congrats on ECA after like 5 tries

@Super Duper Carpe Time - you stink

@Emilia Foddg - you burned yourself out idiot, continue being a witch of black magic though

@Zen - ur really annoying over zjp, tech experts ontop though i agree

@Jackie3 - most masculine man on civilnetworks, most idiotic SA, talk to you later pookie

@Charles "Ze" Whittme - ur actually a dork, im surprised you have lasted this long here but thanks for letting me be ECA, a great man, dont bring out the sewing kit again though

@Cece - "im never going for CL5"

@Edwin @Tim Drake - good luck with site manager, thanks for staying sane with me leading both of you for a bit lmao

@Biscuits - f word which i cant say in here but ur great

@Noob_Numeralix - we like barely interacted in SA but u were great when we did

@ERaven - mrow meow is all i hear buddy

@Kayla - alcoholism

@rest of E-11 CO's - thanks for letting me shitpost in your channel lmao, ur all great and when I come back ill return to you! (this is not a contractual agreement)

@'Kaz' - made me buy ready or not, then never talked to me again, freak

@AssassinsAim - u sound so angry and intimidating everytime you talked to me ingame, sorry for killing your diabetic/lactose intolerant/fat O-1

@Vxnt - somehow more inactive than me, still waiting for you to return

@Pyrite - u stink too

@Stealth - thanks for letting me in SA, good luck with -1

@Luft - people actually thought my name was Ganchja, pretty sure its your fault

@Jorhan Stahl - assistant rhapsody

@Casey Solburn - finally grew hair, proud of u sis

@RedMann - fat

@François "Napoléon" - sorry for pressing the button to demote you, deserved for being french

@.teddy - yea im jealous of your dot, shouldnt have ever accepted you

anyway I think thats all, if I did miss you uhm idk sorry I wrote this in 15 minutes

also yeah, trans rights 🏳️‍⚧️
View attachment 15164
woooooooooow no mention of me?

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
I love forums not notifying me of mentions.

o7, I will continue to ping you about the Zone Jurisdiction Policy regardless of if you leave or not, you cannot escape