Accepted Server placement balance

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change SC spawn from SC Offices to Debrief room (Same place NHC Spawn) and fix the dumb no collided windows and add solid bulletproof windows

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Balances hacking out

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Literally none

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It makes NWO base actually hack-able as Spy

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
-Support

Successful hacks happen often and without the windows there's no way for anyone aside from SC to access the upstairs server

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
-Support

Successful hacks happen often and without the windows there's no way for anyone aside from SC to access the upstairs server
If that's the case make Reg command offices made of no collide glass too , if your faction is incompetent at hacking it doesn't mean the other faction has to suffer.

Reactions: Kvalax

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
If that's the case make Reg command offices made of no collide glass too , if your faction is incompetent at hacking it doesn't mean the other faction has to suffer.
Man points out that hacking goes fine despite these issues and NWO instantly gets called incompetent smh

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
You understand that if there's no alternative way to get inside the SC room, then if SC are AFK (or the scanner breaks from the hack) then there's a 100% success rate for spies who get in there? That's just unfair in the opposite way.
If you want an alternative way to get inside the NHC room that's much better imo.

Just from looking at the server you can see that right now, neither side struggles with warfunds, NATO is consistently either at or near max warfunds. Especially with how some peacetime missions heavily favour NATO with spawns - in this instance I mean that Intelligence Capture seems to always spawn in the Outpost tower, which is much easier to get to for NATO than NWO. Machinery defence also seems to favour NATO but the spawns seem to move around more for that so it's less of an issue.
I don't believe you've considered the negatives of this suggestion at all, because you've put that there are "literally none" and haven't considered alternatives. I'll restate that NATO succeed in hacks plenty of times, as do NWO, a 100% success rate isn't desirable for server health.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
You understand that if there's no alternative way to get inside the SC room, then if SC are AFK (or the scanner breaks from the hack) then there's a 100% success rate for spies who get in there? That's just unfair in the opposite way.
If you want an alternative way to get inside the NHC room that's much better imo.

Just from looking at the server you can see that right now, neither side struggles with warfunds, NATO is consistently either at or near max warfunds. Especially with how some peacetime missions heavily favour NATO with spawns - in this instance I mean that Intelligence Capture seems to always spawn in the Outpost tower, which is much easier to get to for NATO than NWO. Machinery defence also seems to favour NATO but the spawns seem to move around more for that so it's less of an issue.
I don't believe you've considered the negatives of this suggestion at all, because you've put that there are "literally none" and haven't considered alternatives. I'll restate that NATO succeed in hacks plenty of times, as do NWO, a 100% success rate isn't desirable for server health.
It's the same with UAN the door is NHC only so why should it be different on nwo?

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Nirvan, Your suggestion has been accepted. The Nato server has been moved back to the bunker and the windows at NWO base will be made solid again. TO provide a harder to access but more secure hacking location for both teams.​

Status
Not open for further replies.