Shadow-Wrath Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_wrath

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 5, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Shadow Wrath
For how long have you played on CG MRP: since 18/09/2021 2 Week 2 Days from Vtime_Menu
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): Shadow Wrath RMP SGM [FS-490]
USSR name (regiment and rank): Alucard ABT LCPL
Civilian name: Hei
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:68464760
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes in Warframe as a pseudo Leader of a clan as well as being staff on another gmod server which was millRP
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes I have from another millRP server I found it fun and I made it up to Vice Commander which I think is equal to LTCOL.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-10h I can get on early and stay on too late if needed I will stay on too late like 11 pm to 2:30 am then I will have to go.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to do more than uphold the law of nato being RMP I would also uphold the rule of the server I was also a mod on another server and I know how to use the ulx menu. lastly, I would love to help out on the server but overall I would love to help other players out. another reason why I want to be a part of the moderator team is to help some of the early birds who hop on early as well as late-night players too.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: The reason why I special as I put in why do I want to become a mod is that I was a mod on another server and I have some knowledge leftover from that with ulx and I have good knowledge of the rules as I read them and try to remember them someday. whenever I'm on I'm on Discord and TS will be up before I'm on the server.

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021

Neutral

+Active

+Kind and Helpful.
? Unsure on Rule Knowledge
? Unsure on general maturity in the server

- Application lacks detail and thought.

Good Luck!

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
NEUTRAL

Hi Shadow Wrath,

Thank you for making an application for staff. Unfortunately I haven't been able to show support as I haven't had many interactions with you and I don't think enough effort has been made with your application. I know you are very active IG and no warnings or bans shows you know rules relatively well. However, I think without knowing you properly I am unable to give support. Please feel free to drop me a poke on TS if you want to have a chat at some point. Maybe we can discuss your application further :)

Good luck! :)

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

Just haven't had enough interaction to confidently make a verdict.

Good luck non the less!

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+Support
+Active IG/TS
+Mature
+Friendly & Approachable

-/+ Unsure of rule Knowledge

Best of luck!

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+Support
+Active IG/TS3
+Very friendly and approachable
+Mature
+Good rule knowledge

Good luck!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+support

-Very friendly and mature
-Approachable
-Never had any problems with
-Application needs improvement

I recommend you to improve your application, best of luck shadow wrath

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
+Support

+ Nice person from my knowledge

+ Spoke about rule knowledge and seems to know most rules
+ made updates to application

Last edited:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
-support

- Not enough detail in the application.

Good luck!

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
+Support

+Active IG/TS3
+friendly and approachable
+Mature
+Good rule knowledge
+no warns

~app could be a bit longer

Hey shadow, your application could be a bit more detailed but overall a +support!

Good luck!

shadow_wrath

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 5, 2021
I like to thank you for all the feedback for each feedback I get I try my best to work on what I need to work on

Ilya.

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 8, 2021
+Support
-Friendly and approachable
-Active
-good rule knowledge

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+Decent activity (can't give full verdict due to my LOA)
+Little to no negative interactions
+Decent rule knowledge from past experiences

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
NEUTRAL

Hi Shadow Wrath,

Thank you for making an application for staff. Unfortunately I haven't been able to show support as I haven't had many interactions with you and I don't think enough effort has been made with your application. I know you are very active IG and no warnings or bans shows you know rules relatively well. However, I think without knowing you properly I am unable to give support. Please feel free to drop me a poke on TS if you want to have a chat at some point. Maybe we can discuss your application further :)

Good luck! :)
+ Support

Hi Shadow Wrath,

After having lovely discussions with you today IG and on TS, I would like to change my verdict to a positive support. You have proved some good rule knowledge in our TS call today and you have been adding more detail to your application, which helps us to get to know you better.

Good luck!

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Neutral

Unfortunately, I have to go with a neutral. I haven't had enough interactions with you to form a good verdict.

Good luck

Senpai~

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
-Support
-Immature, Based on my own interactions with you I've gotten the impression that your maturity is not that of a staff member

~Rule knowledge is questionable

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+support
-active IG, TS, and IG
-had a chat in TS today, friendly, approachable, mature
-good rule knowledge (no warnings)

Good luck!!

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator