ShadyDave 05-5 "Shady" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Steam ID:76561198035138857
Discord name: Nattay2016 / Dr.ShadyDave
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 4 or 5 months ?
In what country are you located?:UK/lancashire
Time zone: Uk Time
Character name(s): Dr.ShadyDave
Civilian name: ShadyDave
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- O-1 Just only started for for around a month, But went deep into Research and Gained Executive researchers Position Which Allowed me Get better at informing others what to do in regards to my position, this has helped me Gain More Better at Creating Fresh and inventive ideas to Bring in the Foundation.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes 2 weeks for racial Slur which i have become an amazing person because i learnt my lesson, though my help now people love interacting in the Department and much more. i feel deeply ashamed of my actions and will never do that again.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
-The position im going for will be 05-5 "Shady" (There no real difference in wanting a higher number) This will allow me to gain more information regarding my Position in the foundation and look forward to helping all departments that needs help and guidance. My Number will not change me as a player, im sure to bring my very best at all times in regards to my position and make sure everyone is having a structured and balanced Policy's set to there Position.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- Out of RP, Im constantly on the server most hours of the day, i enjoy doing structured RP with everyone on the server, Im well respected among my peers and i hold a lot of profoundness at actually playing on an amazing Server you created, I enjoy bringing new and fresh ideas into the mix always thinking of inventive ways to help people and always ready with any information anyone would request, I Enjoy Reading SCP Wiki almost daily and love reading about MOST SCP's currently in the lore side.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-Oversight of the facility, through the most effective means. The O5 need to ensure they have a constant stream of information so that they are always informed of the current status of the facility. With this information, they can search for failures in the various chains of command as well as understanding the performance of all the departments on site. The O5 frequently check up with various department heads and lay out their expectations as well as providing feedback on the performance of said department. The O5 are to manage the facility as effectively as possible from behind the stage whilst being a mouthpieces for the core values of the Foundation itself.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-Out of RP the O5 responsibilities they handle are many, The O5 sorts out and appoint who becomes the new positions like heads of the department whether that's a Site Advisor, Site Director, MTF COM, Intelligence/Internal affairs department leader, etc. They give important feedback and review what is going on in departments to see if those department heads are doing their job and act on that if needed depending on how well a department is doing.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Tall Blonde haired 6ft avarage Male, 29 Studied into Huge Scientologist Parents from a young age his School where his family paid well for everything in his life,Knowledge, Cars, money, girls the life, everything he wanted he achieved, This Continued Through Most His Year Growing Up Wanting to Learn and Become more Knowledgeable this Obviously made his parents extremely proud, Blessed with his life He craved much more than his Parents Could Provide. This was Before Foundation Personally selected Him for a well paid High Ranking Position at the Foundation,This Would start Into the Research Department so much so he progressed quickly and thought the Ranks Greatly Approving of his peers and Himself, And so almost about to Pass his final Revision to become Executive When Undisclosed Outside a Voice Appered From the Dark, A Man in Black Suit - 05 Approched Him allowing him to do great things along the side of many with his mind set, Without Doubt He Accepted and now protects the world While Trying to understand what secrets it holds. But this Story Has Only Just Begun For this Small World he thinks......

Reactions: Dragos587

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
+ Support
From the second I joined the Research Divison, Dr. ShadeDave has been of great support, assisting me with my first tests.
Besides this he has proven to be a great roleplayer and an effective leader, ensuring that researchers follow guidelines.

Perfect fit for O5.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+friendly

=has minged in events
GL with your app -Dor (just want to note that I belive -5 is already planned for pan due to his past app passing but I think -3 and -6 are still free)

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- SUPPORT

Hello Shady, I understand the requirement for O5 council is CL4/CL5 clearance jobs. But I personally believe that site administration experience is a vital aspect that is needed to operate a role as important as Site Command. Also O5-5 is already taken; so you might want to take that into consideration. I have seen you be very co-operative to new researchers on the site and have taken that into account when grading the ban and minging I've seen first hand. In any case I wish you the best.

Positives

• Active IG/TS.
  • Have had some good roleplay interactions with.
  • Friendly.

Neutral

• Serious ban ( Racism )
  • No site administration experience (CL4 research experience.)
  • Have seen minge once or twice.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Nebula

Jan 15, 2022
+Support

+ Active
+ Friendly and cooperative with other execs/directors
+ Good leader

- Could have some more experience as a Level 4 person before moving up to even a director/commander let alone 05

With regards to the racial slur ban, we can't act as if none of us has ever made a mistake before, and in Dave's case it was extremely accidental rather than malicious.

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
+support
+active
+nice
+friendly
+/- as Dannvy said O5-5 is currently already occupied by Risky, O5-5 "The Son"

Cheddar

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Jan 1, 2022
-Neutral

-Active
-Very good at research RP

-Banned for racism
-Haven't had many interactions with you, but when I do you're usually fine

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
+Support
-Active
-Have had meny good rp scenarios whit this man
-Friendly just overall a nice

He would fit O5 Council since hes rping is very good and this man wants to learn new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.