Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneM

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 26, 2020
Uk
Your in-game name: ShaneM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522491435

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199005248598/

Date of ban: 29/08/2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NLR | Running away from a sit | Improve your attitude <--- Ment to be Fearrp Not NLR

Who banned you:
(1)Erick

Ban length?: 24 Hours

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Iv read the rules and i know most of them so i can ensure i wont break them

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have received 2 Fearp warnings prior to this around 10 days ago

Why should you be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned because first of all i refused to face the wall while in cuffs so therefor i was warned for Fearrp what is in my opinion it was a bit excessive. So then that annoyed me a bit so i called the staff member a freak after he warned me. Then i left the roof top after i was warned and then i was jailed tp:ed for 120 secs witch i think is reasonable. then i was told im going to receiving a ban . What is in my option is a bit over the top for what i have done.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I read the rules regarding Fearp to ensure i wont break the rule again
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I would like to rejoin this server i enjoy it and its players who i interact with

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
To clarify,

My apologies, it wasn't NLR that you broke but FearRP, that's at my end and I'm sorry for it.
However, When I had brought you to a roof regarding you breaking FearRP, I was going to let you off but you decided to behave aggressively when I warned you; then you decided to walk off the roof top. I jailed you for 120 seconds and was going to let you off again, but you continued acting with an aggressive attitude and such behaviour is unacceptable, therefore I've concluded to ban you instead so that you can cool off and re-think your actions.

That's my side of story. I'll leave this for the higher ups to decide.

ShaneM

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 26, 2020
Uk
To clarify,

My apologies, it wasn't NLR that you broke but FearRP, that's at my end and I'm sorry for it.
However, When I had brought you to a roof regarding you breaking FearRP, I was going to let you off but you decided to behave aggressively when I warned you; then you decided to walk off the roof top. I jailed you for 120 seconds and was going to let you off again, but you continued acting with an aggressive attitude and such behaviour is unacceptable, therefore I've concluded to ban you instead so that you can cool off and re-think your actions.

That's my side of story. I'll leave this for the higher ups to decide.
im sorry to respond to this but i dont recall acting aggressively i called you a freak what i wouldn't consider too aggressive but it was wrong i understand that but i dont recall much of what i said but im pretty sure it wasnt "aggressive" (i typed all my messages so logs should show it) im not sure if i ment to replie

Last edited:

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @ShaneM,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We have decided to accept your ban appeal, considering this was your first warning of the day. I understand situations like these can be frustrating, but please ensure in the future you keep your composure and refrain from disrespecting other players as that is unacceptable.​

Status
Not open for further replies.