Shennel's Brother UHC application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shennel's Brother

Mar 13, 2022
I think I should be apart high command because I'm hard working and a team player. I have always respected high command and have been practicing faces for 2 years to be at my best for this application. I just want to make a name for myself as a big fish since my sister (Shennel) always gets the attention from my parents and the rest of the world. I have experience working at cafe's at our locally televised body building show also I led the slaves in Canada to the promise land by the word of god.

Strengths:
Can cook a mean cauliflower curry
Team player
Determined
Hard working

Weaknesses:
Works too hard
Never finds time for things outside of work
Married to the job
Respects co-workers too much

Hobbies:
Working
Playing guitar
Making cauliflower curry
Protesting for civilians
Working

If I am made apart of high command I have prepared a list of jobs I will work towards accomplishing as soon as I am let in. Here they are in order:
Solve the sphinxes riddle
Find the hidden treasure buried under shipping yard 500 years ago by a pirate named Captain Rooge Gradner
Cook cauliflower curry
Solve the housing crisis
Predict the future
End the war
Fire Renolky for disrespecting me
Extend MrGhosts Sentence

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: CL4P-TP and Kenan

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-Support

-lied on his app (he hasn't practiced faces 2 years, failed faces on FSB tryouts twice, once even had someone tell him the answers but failed)

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Application Denied

Hey Shennel´s Brother, next time you apply be sure that you follow the application format and you got the required ingame rank.​

Status
Not open for further replies.