Shing Lee chief of security application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shing lee/lee shing

Jul 30, 2022
Steam ID:
:STEAM_0:0:600759685
Discord name:
leu_bong
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
24 in real life days worth of play time
In what country are you located?:
UK
Time zone
: GMT
Character name(s):
shing himars lee
Civilian name:
leu bong
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
: E11 PVT NU7 LCPL GSD captain 096 CI-B both agents RRT and HWL lisences
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-20231217213839_1.jpg
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I am applying for the position of Chief of Security because the position is of interest to me and I have a passion for the department, furthermore I beleive that due to me being one of the longest standing Captains in the department I have a good understanding of how a Chief of Security should act. Should I be accepted for this role I would ensure to create an enticing and fun general RP environment for the GSD department as well as work on exiting and interesting situations for the members of GSD.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
"I am suitable for Chief of Security for a few reasons. One of them is my understanding of new players who may not comprehend the GSD department fully. I am completely understanding and welcoming towards fresh cadets. However, for known minges, I have a zero-tolerance policy for those who want to make a mockery of the GENSEC department. Additionally, I have consulted with members of site administration and department leaders to gather insights on how GENSEC can be improved. I won't just claim to improve GENSEC without detailing my plans.

Firstly, as Chief of Security, I would instruct captains to ensure that GENSEC members are acting professionally and with respect, as I know this has been an issue recently. Another issue I have noticed is GSD trespassing and neglecting their duties in places like the core sector and med-bay. As Chief of Security, I would ensure that captains and officers on patrol make sure GSD are where they are supposed to be.
I would also emphasize that my skill set makes me suitable for Chief of Security. I have never failed a sweep of D-block, demonstrating that I am more than capable of giving orders. This also shows that GSD respects and listens to me. I consistently maintain a professional stance on matters and strive to uphold respect with all departments. Having observed multiple chiefs, I have examined their mistakes and values. I believe my current skill set complements the existing skills of the Chief of Security.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
the responsibilities of the chief of security as are follows
recruiting captains
maintain and improve GSD
checking documents captains have wrote up
hosting sub division tryouts
improving relations with other departments

-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In the dimly lit depths of Site-██, where shadows linger and the air is charged with the unseen, Captain Shing Lee patrols the corridors of D-block. His black uniform, a symbol of authority within the General Security Division (GENSEC), glides through the dimly lit halls, a silent guardian in the realm of containment.

One fateful night, chaos erupts within D-block. A containment breach, unpredictable and unnerving, shakes the foundations of Site-██. D-class personnel, seizing an unforeseen opportunity, attempt to breach their cells and surge through the facility. Panic ensues, alarms blare, and the delicate balance between containment and chaos teeters on the edge.

Amidst the tumult, Captain Shing Lee springs into action. With a calm yet authoritative demeanour, he coordinates his GENSEC team to contain the breach swiftly and decisively. Utilizing tactical prowess and strategic thinking, Shing Lee ensures that the D-class uprising is quelled before it can spiral out of control. His leadership shines in the midst of pandemonium, a beacon of order in the storm.

As the dust settles, Site Advisor, an enigmatic figure known for making decisions behind the scenes, observes Shing Lee's decisive actions on the security cameras. Impressed by the captain's ability to avert a potential catastrophe, the unnamed Site Advisor decides to reward Shing Lee's exceptional performance.

A discreet meeting is arranged, away from prying eyes. In the confidentiality of the advisor's office, Shing Lee is informed of his promotion to Chief of Security. The advisor, shrouded in mystery, acknowledges Shing Lee's dedication to containment and the crucial role he played in halting the D-class uprising.

With a simple yet profound statement, the Site Advisor entrusts Shing Lee with the responsibility of overseeing Site-██'s security. The promotion is not just a recognition of Shing Lee's past achievements but a testament to his potential as a leader capable of navigating the unpredictable nature of the anomalous world.

From that moment forward, Shing Lee assumes the mantle of Chief of Security, his journey marked by the echoes of the containment breach he averted. The shadows of Site-██ have a new guardian, one whose ascent to leadership is written in the actions and decisions made within the heart of the facility

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

- Still a trail captain
- Got removed from CI dishonorably for acting stupid
- There are many better candidates
- You just came back to the server and arnt that active

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Im not sure how you are able to get -support from others considering you saved humanity from a dragon. I loved your film btw (For those who dont know he is in a film called Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.)

1703060748983.png

• Haha
Reactions: 'Blue'

Fritzgerald

Nov 3, 2022

- Support

As mentioned earlier your a trial captain but I will think in future you will be a good candidate.

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
@shing lee/lee shing

Today I will be giving you a -SUPPORT for various reasons. First of all you are still a very new Captain even though you have been one before you have said yourself that you didn’t know some of the basic skills required for a Captain and that you aren’t familiar with some new concepts and content within gensec. You almost left too if it wasn’t for Site Command so I think that you would be a good candidate but not at this time.

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration team of Site-65.

Hello, @shing lee/lee shing

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.