Shmickles Ethics Committee Assistant Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmickle

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88978682

Discord name: Bekker#0165
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 43 hours
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: Mst
Character name(s): Shmickle, David Shmit, Guy bro
Civilian name: Miles Davidson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
Nope
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
I am a good player and an even better role player. My best qualities are my level-headedness, polite nature, and my responsibility. I also can handle stressful situations quickly and efficiently without error. My activity is one of my best attributes as I spend a good 2-6 hours on the server a day. Spending most of my time on the server as either a D class or a researcher has given me a good understanding of how a human being should be treated within the facility. I also am quite a charismatic and reasonable person making me able to deal with people and problems in a constructive fashion.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-
The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant are mainly to assist an Ethics Committee Members in their duties as much as possible. Whether that be through writing incident reports, replying to messages about ethics, or dealing with incidents, the assistant must do the dirty work so the Ethics Committee members can handle matters of more importance. When an assistant is on-site and a member is not, it is the assistant's job to uphold the code of ethics to the highest standard to make sure no unnecessary suffering and harm happen while members are away.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I will be playing a new character that's name is Smiley or that's what he goes by at least. This character came from the research side of the foundation, and although he has seen great horrors within these walls, he still manages to smile. There are many rumors about why he does so, but those who know him well, have gathered enough information to understand that it's not because he's happy. He has been recorded walking into the medical bay for "mental problems". It is to be noted that there have been no notes on his record pertaining to this subject. Smiley doesn't have many friends; well, at least he doesn't have them anymore. Anyone who seems to get close to Mr. Smiley seems to disappear without any trace. When a few researchers confronted him with information about the disappearances, he couldn't even recall their names. Smiley though never seen with any other foundation personnel within or outside the facility, states that he still does have three friends. He has refused to give any information on who these people are, and it is assumed that he is lying to save face. Smiley was allowed to interview for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant because of his slightly above-average writing skills, his low casualty rates on tests, and his attitude toward the foundation and its goals. When asked if he would be interested in the position, he seemed skeptical at first, but soon came around to an interview. Before the interview, Smiley had been heard mumbling through his teeth; it had not heard what he was saying, and upon questioning, he denied ever saying anything. At the table, the interviewer recorded an eeriness about him saying "His smile was so tight, it felt like something was hiding behind those teeth." It has been concluded that Mr. Smiley should be sent for another psychological evaluation before being allowed to interview again.

Phycological Evaluation Notes:

When asked about his past, Smiley had a hard time recalling what it was he did before the foundation. The reasons for this could be anything from previous amnestic treatments to amnesia. When left in a room alone for an extended period, Smiley was recorded talking to himself. When it began to be viewed through an observation room connected to the room the evaluation was being held in. He kept telling himself to stay calm and for the Disturber to stop talking. He then began to have a conversation with someone he called Bekks on an issue of security within his bunk. Apparently Mr. Smiley believes someone is spying on him. When I re-entered the room, he ceased his mumblings. When asked about both people, Smiley went quiet and refused to continue the interview. From what I have gathered in these short 20 minutes is that Mr. Smiley is quite a paranoid fellow who can hear voices in his head. I don't have enough data to diagnose anything, but there is a chance that Smiley is a paranoid schizophrenic. The outlier to this theory is the fact that Smiley has yet to experience a schizophrenic episode.
- Dr. Davidson

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88978682

Discord name: Bekker#0165
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 43 hours
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: Mst
Character name(s): Shmickle, David Shmit, Guy bro
Civilian name: Miles Davidson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
Nope
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
I am a good player and an even better role player. My best qualities are my level-headedness, polite nature, and my responsibility. I also can handle stressful situations quickly and efficiently without error. My activity is one of my best attributes as I spend a good 2-6 hours on the server a day. Spending most of my time on the server as either a D class or a researcher has given me a good understanding of how a human being should be treated within the facility. I also am quite a charismatic and reasonable person making me able to deal with people and problems in a constructive fashion.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-
The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant are mainly to assist an Ethics Committee Members in their duties as much as possible. Whether that be through writing incident reports, replying to messages about ethics, or dealing with incidents, the assistant must do the dirty work so the Ethics Committee members can handle matters of more importance. When an assistant is on-site and a member is not, it is the assistant's job to uphold the code of ethics to the highest standard to make sure no unnecessary suffering and harm happen while members are away.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I will be playing a new character that's name is Smiley or that's what he goes by at least. This character came from the research side of the foundation, and although he has seen great horrors within these walls, he still manages to smile. There are many rumors about why he does so, but those who know him well, have gathered enough information to understand that it's not because he's happy. He has been recorded walking into the medical bay for "mental problems". It is to be noted that there have been no notes on his record pertaining to this subject. Smiley doesn't have many friends; well, at least he doesn't have them anymore. Anyone who seems to get close to Mr. Smiley seems to disappear without any trace. When a few researchers confronted him with information about the disappearances, he couldn't even recall their names. Smiley though never seen with any other foundation personnel within or outside the facility, states that he still does have three friends. He has refused to give any information on who these people are, and it is assumed that he is lying to save face. Smiley was allowed to interview for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant because of his slightly above-average writing skills, his low casualty rates on tests, and his attitude toward the foundation and its goals. When asked if he would be interested in the position, he seemed skeptical at first, but soon came around to an interview. Before the interview, Smiley had been heard mumbling through his teeth; it had not heard what he was saying, and upon questioning, he denied ever saying anything. At the table, the interviewer recorded an eeriness about him saying "His smile was so tight, it felt like something was hiding behind those teeth." It has been concluded that Mr. Smiley should be sent for another psychological evaluation before being allowed to interview again.

Phycological Evaluation Notes:

When asked about his past, Smiley had a hard time recalling what it was he did before the foundation. The reasons for this could be anything from previous amnestic treatments to amnesia. When left in a room alone for an extended period, Smiley was recorded talking to himself. When it began to be viewed through an observation room connected to the room the evaluation was being held in. He kept telling himself to stay calm and for the Disturber to stop talking. He then began to have a conversation with someone he called Bekks on an issue of security within his bunk. Apparently Mr. Smiley believes someone is spying on him. When I re-entered the room, he ceased his mumblings. When asked about both people, Smiley went quiet and refused to continue the interview. From what I have gathered in these short 20 minutes is that Mr. Smiley is quite a paranoid fellow who can hear voices in his head. I don't have enough data to diagnose anything, but there is a chance that Smiley is a paranoid schizophrenic. The outlier to this theory is the fact that Smiley has yet to experience a schizophrenic episode.
- Dr. Davidson
+Support
+Friendly
+Attitude

Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Smickle's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assisstant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Assisstant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.