Shoobinshurt's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Comet"/Shoobinshurt

Jul 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Dallying
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I used to play the US server of this. Then switched to the SCP server, and now came back to the MRP server. I have 3 days playtime rn.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
NATO name (regiment and rank): Shoobinshurt, ISAF SSGT
NWO name (regiment and rank): Doofenshmirtz, NWO PVT
Civilian name: Shoobs
Steam ID:
Discord ID: BRUH#1840
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have been Junior Moderator on a SCP RP the server later died and the owners gave up and shut down. I was Admin on a CWRP, the server was small but sometimes would get up to 15 people, I was one of the only staff and after a while the owner focused on IRL stuff and everyone left. I was Moderator on another, the owners switched over to FiveM and I decided to leave because of it.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have been many leading roles on Serious RP servers, I have been Police Commissioner on police RP. Ahsoka Tano (Leader of 501st company) on a CWRP. Agency Manager on a SCP RP. CI Commander on another SCP RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5+ during the week, 6-8+ on weekends.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: This server has been the best Roleplay server I have ever seen in my years of GMOD, I love the great community it has been created on and that is has changed me to be a better person IRL and in-game when it comes to the management of emotions, management of situations and professionalism and time management. I wish to be Moderator to help the community in all the best I can in terms of my experience and learn down the road. I want to be a moderator so that there is another voice of neutrality and reason in crazy situations like there may be in sits, I experienced some crazy situations. The moderator position would allow me to prove to the community that I can be a trusted and positive learner and worker and helper of Civil Network Military RP. I am from the US so I have a different Time Zone, I stay on after everyone gets off and usually no staff are on and I will be the one that's on if I become staff. I have seen that there are lots of people who join, become PVT and start breaking rules right away, usually it takes a while before staff takes action, I believe I could change that.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would like to join the team to help everyone, improve their experiences on the server. I think that it would be a good addition to the staff team because, I understand and learn things quickly which helps me with the rules, I'm as impartial as possible I listen to the story from both sides and try make the best choice, and would like to contribute to a more friendly server where there would be less problems between players, and less people breaking rules. I am from the US and I've seen that lots of minges come on at night when no staff are on and rdm, I feel that if I become staff I can stop that. If I see rule breaking I take action right away, I don't see that much on this server and I feel that I could change that.

Last edited:

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
-Neutral Support
- no real interactions however your vtime is also quite low so i cant support or deny

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support - Leaning to Neutral
-Active IG
-Haven't had too many interactions with you but you seem to be a decent fit for staff in those interactions I've had with you

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support
- active in game
- good interactions
- good experience

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
- Neutral

• No Interactions
Hiya Shoobinshurst, I'll leave a neutral verdict as I haven't seen or spoken to you ingame. Best of luck!

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+support
Active
never had any problems

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Shoobinshurt,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.