Jun 12, 2021
we need the nuclear toilets back ong

unknown.png

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Connor, Garrysmod is a videogame in which our characters have not had the functions to expel waste from their bodies coded into them. It is unreasonable to suggest that toilets be a necessary factor in the base seeing as our characters have no real need to use them.

I would happily recommend MRP use the piss and shit add-on in order to rectify this. Although the question remains - is it more of a societal faux-pas to shit in the real life world on the street, or in MRP on the street? If it is acceptable (as determined by peer-reviewed research) to shit on the street on MRP then I will argue that toilets are completely unnecessary.

Thank you for your time.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Connor, Garrysmod is a videogame in which our characters have not had the functions to expel waste from their bodies coded into them. It is unreasonable to suggest that toilets be a necessary factor in the base seeing as our characters have no real need to use them.

I would happily recommend MRP use the piss and shit add-on in order to rectify this. Although the question remains - is it more of a societal faux-pas to shit in the real life world on the street, or in MRP on the street? If it is acceptable (as determined by peer-reviewed research) to shit on the street on MRP then I will argue that toilets are completely unnecessary.

Thank you for your time.
so true

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland

Thank you for your time.
?????