"Sicario's"/Chad Site Advisor App #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55986908
Discord name: Chad1#9135
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 40+ days (on Vtime).
In what country are you located?: USA.
Time zone: MT.
Character name(s): Miguel “Sicario” Guadalajara, Chad, Jebadiah Williams.
Civilian name: Tonyy Gabagool.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-C DELCOM (Held), CI-B (UK) (Held), B-1 LT (Held), B-1 CSG (Held), Intel Ambassador (Held) Nu7-LCPL (Held) GOC-SPC (Held), DEA Special Agent (Held), CI-B(Holding) and DEA Agency Manager (Holding).

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: RDM, mass RDM ban (reduced to 1 day), fear rp and naming con.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I would like to apply for Site Administration because I wish to help Site Admin to the best of my ability. I recognize that many areas of certain departments need to be modernized and up to date, and the way I see it, there is a lack of documentation and structure in many places where they are needed. To achieve this, I'm willing to implement the changes that are needed, and I'm willing to put in the effort to help these departments improve in these areas, as I see myself as a hard worker and wish nothing but the best for everyone. Having implemented several of these changes during my time in DEA and CI, I see nothing but the positive impact they have had. I will not just be focused on structural changes, however, as I wish to bring more roleplay opportunities and culture to departments. Overall, I am a strong leader, and I may be a great force in bringing about positive changes, similar to how I have done in other positions.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am qualified for this position because I have countless hours of experience in Senior CL4 positions. Overall, I can adapt to stressful situations and use my ideas and work ethic to better the site. I’ve learned mostly everything about the Site and what the server has to offer. I also have strong leadership skills and problem-solving skills; I understand how to work with people and not micro manage them. On top of all of this, I have great communication skills in which I can respond quickly, in my opinion, this is my strongest trait. Lastly I don't let my emotions come in to play when doing my job.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-Department reviews & reports.
-Mass terms when necessary.
-Authorization of AA.
-Authing Certain Tests and Cross Tests.
-Manage and advise departments.
-Ensuring discipline and standards are being enforced.
-Writing & Implementing policies when required.
-Appointing new MTF Commanders.
-Appointing new Department Heads.

In my opinion, serving as a Site Advisor requires a range of duties, such as guiding the site through breaches and making an example for others to follow. With the somewhat recent expansion of SA, I believe that being a site advisor has become one of the most important positions on the server and requires a deal of discipline, which is a major responsibility.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Plug" had always been a man of action. His years in the military he had completed countless missions with ease. "Plug" was known for getting the job done and that was most important to him. Due to his exceptional ability, "Plug" would later get a call from the SCP Foundation with an offer to join their site as a Beta-1 “Cauterizer”. "Plug" would think about this offer for several days before he came to his decision. “Plug” would call back agreeing to join the SCP Foundation. “Plug” would be welcomed to Site-65 in which his training would begin. “Plug” would succeed with ease during his training. After serving several months in Beta-1, “Plug” would slowly climb the ranks and achieve the rank of Lieutenant. Once he was at this position, he would command a plan to deal a deadly blow to the Chaos Insurgency and assemble a squad. After entering the base, “Plug” would retrieve a very important document from CI intelligence and return back to Site-65 with it. For his success in this mission, “Plug” would be given the Medal of Novice, an award which he would greatly cherish for the rest of his life. After around 5 months of being in Beta-1, “Plug” would be told of the sudden dissolution of Beta-1 in around 2 weeks. Upon hearing this news, "Plug" soon retired from Beta-1. After his retirement, “Plug” would be contacted by the Site Director of Site-65 and approached about a new position as a Site Advisor. In such a short notice, “Plug” would instantly respond with “Yes,” and be granted his spot as Site Advisor.

Last edited:

Asp

May 17, 2022
+support
has lots of experience and has done good in current roles

Reactions: Chad

TeKz

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 26, 2021
+support lots of experience, smart, and straight to the point.

Monker

Aug 11, 2022
+support good experience and good at leading and getting to the point of things

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+Support this guy is really nice.
He's given me lots of feedback on my previous applications and helped me progress further during my time on the server.

Styria

Jan 18, 2023
Clearance Level: 4
To: Applicant Sicario
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Chad . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be accepted. A member of Site Administration will be in contact with you shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.