"Sicario's" Intel Deputy Director App (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55986908

Discord name: Chad1#9135

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 31 days and 9 hours.

In what country are you located?: USA.

Time zone: Mountain Time Zone.

Character name(s): "Sicario", Jebadiah , Chad , and Gilbert Giles.

Civilian name: Gilbert Giles

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

B-1 LT (Held) | CI-DELCOM (Held) | CI-B (UK) | NU-7 LCPL (Held) | B-1 CSG (Holding) and Intel Ambassador (Holding).

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Toxicity, Fear RP and Mass RDM (reduced to 1 day).

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?

I would like to be granted the honor and responsibility of being an Intel Deputy Director for the first time to continue the work myself and others have done and to help the Intelligence Department be the best it can be. I wish to make the Intelligence Department the best it's ever been on SCP RP USA. In my opinion I believe I can achieve this with the last couple of weeks of the Intelligence Department being around. I want to continue promoting leadership and structure within the Intelligence Department. I wish to ensure that hard work is awarded and the overall success of the Department. I have many plans I wish to put forward in Intel/DEA in which I feel I need to be at this position in order for them to succeed. My goals for the Intelligence Department are to Increase the number of Ambassadors and ensure the command team is full. I wish to work on the infrastructure within Intel. I wish to work with site admin on these issues and ensure that everyone in Intel can have a safe and enjoyable time within the department. Were I to have a position in DEA I would first start with working on infrastructure and document work, ensuring that the department has a solid release. I wish to fill up our command team and get members of Intel hyped for the release. Cooperation between the GM team and the DEA will be a top priority of mine.

What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:

I believe I am qualified for this position because I have been working with surface operations for quite some time. Overall, I have countless hours of experience and I can adapt to stressful situations and use my ideas to better the department. I’ve fully learned the ins and outs of the intelligence department along with GOIs and MC&Ds. As stated in my ambassador app I shall continue working to improve activity and ready the intelligence department for the transfer to DEA. I’m ready to use my skills for the department if that’s via document work or leadership.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:

My role as a Director of Intelligence and the responsibilities it comes with on the server. Firstly, I would be tasked with leading the department in missions and scenarios. I will have to overcome and adapt to what I must work with. Secondly, I will have to uphold the standards of all intelligence members. Thirdly, would be to evaluate new ambassadors and see if they’re fit for the department and the overall success. Finally, I would be managing the department and making sure that we are the best we can possibly be.

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Sicario" had always been a man of action. His years in the DEA had been marked by countless successful missions and a reputation for getting the job done, no matter the cost. But when the SCP Foundation came to him with a offer, he couldn't resist the idea of something new, something bigger. At Site 32, "Sicario's" skills were quickly recognized by the Foundation's Intelligence Agency. He proved to be an exceptional intel agent, capable of navigating through harsh situations and gathering vital information with ease. His experience in law enforcement had given him a unique perspective that made him a asset to the Foundation's efforts to keep the anomalous world hidden from the general public. "Sicario" quickly rose through the ranks, earning a promotion to Intelligence Ambassador on Site 32. His success there led to a transfer to Site 65, where he continued to thrive. He became known for his cool attitude while being under pressure. After around 2 months of being an Intel Ambassador at site 65, "Sicario" was given a task to infiltrate the Chaos Insurgency. This mission was given to "Sicario” by the Director of the Intelligence Department. The goal was to obtain Chaos Insurgency disguises and cards and then infiltrate CI. After much discussion “Sicario” came up with a plan to succeed in this mission. “Sicario” took five of his best troops and began coming up with a plan with his fellow Intel Agents. After much practice “Sicario” would take his team and attempt to succeed in the mission. “Sicario” and his team would advance into the base making it to the officer's bunks where they would use a TE-5 to get around the code locked room. Once inside “Sicario” used his camera to take photos of stolen documents in the room. After the photos were taken “Sicario” and his team would exfil successfully with no causalities. Once “Sicario” and his team arrived successfully the Intelligence Director would greet them. After all the photos and evidence were handed off to the proper staff “Sicario" would be brought into a room with the Site Director of Site-65. In which he would be congratulated for his work and promoted to Deputy Department Director of Intelligence. After this achievement “Sicario” would continue working for the foundation at Site-65 till this very day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: putinnator
Status
Not open for further replies.