Simon "Chimera" Wester Internal Affairs Ambassador Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138107585
Discord name: simmoun
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing for a year and I've got almost 500 hours on the server
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): "Simon 'Chimera' Wester" But most people use Chimera
Civilian name: Simon Wester
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096 ,Holding E-11 LCPL , Holding Ci TEU-LCPL was before Ci Gamma , Was Nu-7 SPC I believe , Currently IA and Former DEA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes I've gotten a ban for MRDM and the reason why is because when ERT was released and Nerve gas aswell I threw one that landed in a crowd that resulted in me getting a ban for 2 weeks since Idid not know it damaged personnel
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I really enjoy spending time as IA and I feel like Im appreciated in the work not only by fellow Agents/Operatives but also by the personnel working and I feel they respect me since i respect them even if its during an Arrest, I also feel like I know our Legal Codex without any problems which helps during an Arrest and while watching over personnel, I also really appreciate the teamwork IA has during critical situations how they manage to take care of the different situations. And at last i want to experience the feeling of being a CL4 personnel and I feel like IA Ambassador would make a great first since it can prove Leadership.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I would say Im Mature enough to be able to give orders and POIs to people in a strict way but also in a way that shows mutual respect, I also feel like my knowledge of the Foundation gives me an Advantage due to my time spent on the Server. I would also like to add that Im a very happy talker. I like to speak with the Personnel and see how they are doing not only for my jobs sake but also to get to know people and I feel that's one of the reasons I've gotten to know alot of people on the Foundation. Im also good at taking orders from my higher-ups and I take orders asap and I dont break them.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've Written my fair share of Incident Reports while working as an Agent can't really place a number on it, But I would say the thing that makes a Document stand out and make it good is the structure and the amount of Information a person has put in an Document since the amount of information is irrelevant if a person can describe it in a perfect way.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- The internal affairs Ambassador has many different responsibilities on the Site and that includes managing the IA and giving them important POIs , They also make sure that nobody is breaking the Site's Legal Codex and makes sure that no IA is arresting for no reason and if that is the case they take care of that Agent, They also help the Department Director with the IA department, The IA Ambassador also takes care of trainings and Lectures to teach more Agents/Operatives to understand the Legal Codex but also what IA actually work with. They also take care of their CL4 and has to make sure to follow their important duties as an CL4 Personnel.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Simon "Chimera" Wester grew up in a small town around Stockholm with his parents and younger sister. From an early age, Simon displayed exceptional intelligence and a natural curiosity about the world around him. He would spend hours reading books and asking questions that often left his parents astounded. However, Simons thirst for knowledge often made him feel like an outsider among his family and friends. As Simon grew older his passion for mysteries and uncovering the truth only intensified. He pursued higher education in various fields, including mathematics, physics, and computer science. His exceptional academic achievements caught the attention of an organization known as the SCP-Foundation which worked with Securing, Containing and Protecting secret anomalies from the outside world. Simon was not sure if he would take the job or not until a car accident with his family happened this lead to the passing of his family, leaving him alone in the world, Simon made up his mind to join the Organization not knowing what was waiting for him. He got to the Organization and got trained both by Physical training but was also put in mental situations to be able to handle the Anomalies he was about to face. He got a job as a Cadet and worked his way up to becoming an MTF Soldier and after an Incident with SCP-████ Simon got the nickname Chimera from the Greek mythology when he managed to Pacify an Anomaly alone since Chimera was said to do the impossible, Simon got noticed by his knowledge for the Foundation and landed himself a job as an Agent working for the IA and is currently working to accomplish more in the Organization.......

Last edited:

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support
Friendly
Active
Knows laws/rules
Makes game fun (even when he's arresting me)

Good at RP
nothing but high hopes

• Love
Reactions: Corz "Crusader"

Tim Drake

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
Neutral
- Detailed Application
- I think i have had some Interactions with you
- Seen on IA a lot of the time

Next time you are on, please see me, i would like to review your IA specific documents

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
Haven't had any bad interactions with you, and I've seen you frequently on IA. Unsure of your documentation abilities (since I don't really see that as a non-ambassador), however I think you'd do well as an ambassador should you be given the chance.

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Chimera.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Charles "Ze" Whitmee

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
IA-Logo.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Agent Chimera.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. Welcome to the team. Find me In Character and I will get your whitelist assigned by an admin and guide you into your first steps as an ambassador.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Charles "Ze" Whitmee

Status
Not open for further replies.