SimonL2002

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 12, 2023
Sweden
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Simkajo10

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 500 hours total playtime

In what country are you located?: Sweden

Time zone: CET or CEST Summer time

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Simon Johansson(No rank)

Chaos name (include your rank): Firestorm(TEU-1SGT)-Gamma

Civilian name: I have not made any character for my civilian yet.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:59700227

Discord ID (name#0000):Simon_l02

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP(UK)

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Yes

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes I do have a few warnings from my time here in the server and i cant remember every singel one why i got it but mostly its beacuse of a misstake i made and when i started playing the server again. However is still my fault and responsibility over does warnings and i beelive i have learned from my misstakes that i have made preivously when playing the server, on one last note im not proud of any warning i have been given simply were all human we all can make misstakes but the most important thing is we learn from it and improve to strive for the better.

I will list a screenshot of my warnings.

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes i have previoues experience as staff member in other community yes, but i cant mention witch, this was back in 2018
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes i do in PoliceRP

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Its a bit hard to estimate this but im on for the most time so almost a full day usally unless im doing something irl, or have stuff to do but for the most time im on. If we give an estimate it would be around 2-4 hours depending on the factor above that i listed.

-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

So the reason for me wanting to become a staff member in this community is beacuse of that i strive to try to help other people such as newcomers to the server. Ever since i started playing this server one of my goals was to become staff in the long term to be able to affect and make an impact for the better of this community. I have seen rp get runied in diffrent ways accros my time here on the server if its MRDM NITRP or any other rule that has been broken, I wanna be able to help prevent further Rp being ruined as well as being part of a change for the better for everyone, i also want to be part of the solution and help evolve the community to the next stage.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

So to be honest i dont like to think anyone is "more special" then someone else its about what they can offer to improve the rp and the health of the community that i think matters. With that said i have had preivously experience as "moderating a community" and i beelive i can bring positiviy and happenies as well as help other people to understand the rules and make sure they also can enjoy the server and the Roleplay that this server provides, i think also that i put dedication into the work i do and i can handle stressfull situations witch i beelive is good for this position. Finally but not least i beelive i can do stuff diffrently from other staff and show a diffrent perspective on a situation and giving my own opinion without being biast, I also have a very hard drive to improve and become better and learn from my misstakes and improve from the critisim i get and become better. I do beelive also my long playtime and experience playing on the server gives me a deeper understanding of certain roleplay situations and how to deal with certain situations that may arise when faced with them.

I would like to thank everyone for reading my application today and taking your time.

Yours sincerely Simon Johansson AKA Firestorm

MTF-Nu7(SGT)-Held
GSD (Captain)- Held
E-11 (PVT)- Held
CI-G(TEU-1SGT)- Holding

Last edited:

Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
Hi, I will be leaving a NEUTRAL, leaning towards +SUPPORT

+Quite nice interactions
+I've seen you active lately

-1 active warning

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @SimonL2002 , I will be leaving a -Support for the following reasons:

-
Do not believe he is yet fit for staff.
-Seen minging
-Active warning

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
I believe your behaviour is acceptable, you haven't been warned in a month and you're pretty active.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @SimonL2002

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.