Your in-game name: Simon Ramirez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15604323
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CleverLink
Date of ban: 11/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP
Who banned you: Jerry "Toad" Schmidt
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I do not even know who I slighted, what I apparently did, or anything. I had to go to bed, I bid everyone goodnight in OOC and left. Am I supposed to not go to bed??
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I did nothing wrong. I did not leave to avoid punishment, I left to go to bed. I was not aware I did anything wrong...
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I dont really break rules, other than the time I was toxic.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I play on it all the time, I think this is a dumb ban.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Hello Simon.

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal regarding this matter. A situation was brought to my attention by the Mayor, who had accused you of RDM. After reviewing the footage the complainant gave me (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/JtRBJ1Ufrz8bX/Mx73NhQ8eElV?theater=true), it was evident that the accusations were true. There was no interaction between you and the mayor to warrant (Within RP reason) you shooting them. Now, I saw that mayor was in a different attire however, the name above would have indicated them being a mayor. I waited 10 minutes as per the guidelines to see if you would reconnect, afterwards I issued the LTAP. LTAP isn't necessarily an indication you had knowledge that you would receive punishment, rather than that punishment couldn't be issued as the accused left. I will also attach two images showing logs pertaining to this incident:
Again, thank you for taking the time to write an appeal.

Jerry

Darkstar

Nov 11, 2022
Hello Simon.

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal regarding this matter. A situation was brought to my attention by the Mayor, who had accused you of RDM. After reviewing the footage the complainant gave me (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/JtRBJ1Ufrz8bX/Mx73NhQ8eElV?theater=true), it was evident that the accusations were true. There was no interaction between you and the mayor to warrant (Within RP reason) you shooting them. Now, I saw that mayor was in a different attire however, the name above would have indicated them being a mayor. I waited 10 minutes as per the guidelines to see if you would reconnect, afterwards I issued the LTAP. LTAP isn't necessarily an indication you had knowledge that you would receive punishment, rather than that punishment couldn't be issued as the accused left. I will also attach two images showing logs pertaining to this incident:
Again, thank you for taking the time to write an appeal.

Jerry
The RP reason was, I was issued class F amnestics by the foundation after breaching the facility and being interrogated, and thentold to assassinate the mayor by an Overseer. I even said as much after the fact. A-1 PVT "Second" can back up my story, and so can the entire regiment of PAM.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Darkstar,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the delay in response, but I will allow this ban to be removed from your record. I don't believe you had any ill intentions to avoid being punished. In the future though, I recommend having some type of proof of having class f amnestics applied, whether it's chat messages, screenshots or video as the opposing party is usually unaware.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.