"Skoobz" O-1 PAC3 request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gure

Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
Aint putting a + neutral or a -, but looking at the model you see the head, its red which reminds you of a1, and the same with the ISD armor, overall looks more like a1 and not enough of o1

Ozz

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
@Bill Nye The Guy @v1b3rant @Betriv @Gure
Would you guys be specific so I can edit the pac But do keep in mind:
The helmet has a just small amount of red
The base model and the camo are O-1
Armor models are mostly from O-1 Enforcer and other types of O-1 models, Just made darker to match the vest
The vest if not from the server its custom
The ISD pouches and the leg armor plate are the only A-1 models involved in this

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
Armor models are mostly from O-1 Enforcer and other types of O-1 models, Just made darker to match the vest
The ISD pouches and the leg armor plate are the only A-1 models involved in this
sadly you might want to just make the armor brighter yes its just darker to match the vest but just the vest and the body armor it being dark just gives of A1 vibes and the dark boots since o1 currently is recognizable as bright and white camo with the scarce tan to match the ethics model since you are O1 you gaurd ethics and A1 have a dark outfit to match the O5 (there black suit) so to me thats all i see

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
1694188210450.png1694188244273.png
in my opinion the mix of black pouches and giant ISD tag is too reminiscent of A1

after looking at the O1 model in a well lit environment I think your model just looks like A1 because the place you took the screenshot is a little dark - here's the O1 model in full light, most noticeably you see the pouches and gear are a lighter grey instead of black:1694188453148.png
in short: if the pouches were a lighter shade of grey like on the base O1 models I think it'd look very cool

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Character Denied

Hello,

Your Character Bio has been denied on the 6/10/2023 for the following reasons:

Your O-1 Model looks similer to / identical to A-1 models, which would lead to player confusion.

Reviewed by Canoon

You may amend your lore and request a review again by contacting a Server Leadership Member.

Kind regards,
Canoon​

Status
Not open for further replies.