What is your ban length?
-26 weeks

What server were you banned from?
-SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here
-
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I will not beg or make you feel condemnable or sympathetic. I will address the situation, state my formal opinion, and apologize.
Also, I started writing this on January 6th, 2023

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should you be unbanned?
I have taken much time to think about my actions on that day and what had happened and what had caused such a reaction, and I have also taken the time to talk to a school counselor and get appointments set up for anger management. What had happened in the D-Block kitchen was entirely my fault and was a choice of action that had cost me everything, it was caused out of impulse in the situation and I have taken much time away to reflect on my actions and do better. But unfortunately, my anger has cost me much more than just a ban from SCP-RP, it has also cost me the only computer I played on. A few weeks ago I got angry because my computer was slow and punched it, the LCD screen shattered. I now have a real PC and I can play the server much better and not crash all the time. I apologize sincerely for what I had done and I am trying my best to do better. What I had done was very immature and was entirely my fault and I will never do it again.

What will you do to stop this from happening again?
I am already taking anger management and I have gone to many hospitals to try to get a solution for my issues, I have upped the dosage of my ADHD medication to reduce my hyperactivity and things that people describe as “Annoying”. My anger management has taken a toll on the way I think and the ways it impacts situations that before, would’ve been unavoidable. I have taken the time and put effort into the process of fixing my many disorders. I have said before my many issues but I will list them again to refresh your memory. ADHD, ADD, Autism, Anger issues, Light Depression. I have worked hard to help my anger issues and ADHD, and my counselor said she has seen a massive improvement. I feel as though I am ready to rejoin the SCP-RP community and be a functioning member of the community.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?
As I have stated in the previous paragraph, I am taking anger management and I am thinking through the consequences of situations better, my parents say they have seen an improvement in my ability to drop an argument instead of escalating it. I feel like I am improving and I can finally “turn over a new leaf” for good this time and be more mature and responsible in the future, what happened that got me banned was avoidable in a lot of ways, and I have seen that. I greatly regret what happened and I apologize for it. But it is in the past and I have changed since then. I am ready to rejoin the community and be a contributing member in many ways.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes, many times, I do greatly apologize for past issues or problems I have caused. My past self would’ve accused everyone possible but I do not see a way that doing that could fix anything. Owning up to my mistakes is the first step of improvement for doing better and I have practiced that many times in the past month.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?
Because it holds a special place in my heart, it was the 3rd server I had ever played. I felt like I fit in this community because everyone here shares the same interest which is hard to find, a love for SCP, a community I have been a part of for years and that is something I will love for the rest of my life. SCP is special to me and I am even working on writing my own canon SCP to contribute to the community. I love this community and always will, though there have been many ups and downs, I have come to forgive those that have hurt me or that I have hurt. I apologize sincerely to those to whom I said something hurtful and I hope you can forgive me. Thank you guys for showing me that I need to change and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community and have such an amazing experience and make so many friends.

Also if anyone clipped what happened in the D-Block kitchen please send it to me I would like to reflect on that moment and identify those whom I had killed so I can apologize to them.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Slasher "The Clockworker",

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Given your history, you have had ample time to show that you had changed especially after the last appeal that was accepted in December. Each time, you stated that you would change and then would instantly fall back into old habits. At this current time, I don't believe that letting you back onto the server would be beneficial.

You may re-appeal in 5 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.