"Slayer" Gard Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
I understand there is no current open slots for Site Advisor, this will be put on hold until then hopefully when a new Site Director comes along
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Discord name: Doom Guy#2040
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since August of last year
In what country are you located?: US | California
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): F: "Slayer" Gard [WRD-O-G] | CI: Doom Guy | GOC: "Doom-Marine"
Civilian name: Doom Guy.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
DEA Agency Manager
CI-B
GOC SPC
Overseer Assistant
SCP-096

Held:
A-1 SPC
CI-A
Nu-7 PVT
E-11 PVT

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Clean Record
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I've been in recent times wanting to achieve more of my goals and get more responsibilities and this is the best way to achieve that while still finding enjoyable things to do like manage sub-units or talking with people
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
in the past few months I've achieved many things, getting DEA Agency Manager a leadership position, making a new sub-unit designed to protect Site Admins and have saved MANY Site Admins, getting OSA and doing orders. These are very big things that help and show that I am suitable for a Site Admin position. Other than these bigger achievements, I have many skills that help with being SA's and correlate straight from being a OSA, such as writing skills and document making.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Admins responsibilities goes as follows:
Make sure Departments and MTFs (O-1 and A-1 Excluded) are running smoothly
Authing AA and Mass terminations
Vote/discuss for new policies/rulings
Make sure the site is running smoothly and without failure.
Write reports on your assigned Department
Vote/Discuss for new Site Administration members
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Disclaimer: I'm not the best at making lore, but I always try my best"

*Site Director Havoc Starts walking towards filing cabinets stopping at the "DEA Personnel" he starts moving through the files looking at all DEA Agency Managers files Such as Defhead, Void, and Deftone, He pulls out "Slayers" Personnel Document*

Site Director Havoc: "Skinwalker? Can you come over here"

Skinwalker [WRD]: "Yes Sir?"

Site Director Havoc: "How do you feel about your boss Slayer?"

Skinwalker [WRD]: "Slayer is a amazing manager and has been a constant leadership model and has taught us the ways of not only being a DEA Agent but also a WRD he is the best DEA leadership I’ve seen he does so much for the branch and he has made us into better soldiers leaders and guards he also tests us constantly to always make sure we’re on our toes which helps us become the very best of guards for the VIPS of the foundation and he treats all of us not as cannon fodder but his irreplaceable Soldiers he is a amazing part of the DEA and he is irreplaceable wherever he is."
(OOC: This was a Response from Skinwalker to keep realism to the lore)

Site Director Havoc: "Hm, Ok thank you can you bring in Icy? i wanna talk to him"

*Skinwalker turns around walking outside a moment of silence is achieved before Icy Walks in*

Site Director Havoc: "How do you feel about your boss Slayer?"

Icy [WRD]: "Slayer is definitely dedicated to his job, both in the intel gathering and the protection part. He has been able to bring more attention to DEA by setting up protection detail for you and the other site admins while ensuring that CI and other hostile groups don't gain leverage on the foundation with info leaks and kidnappings. He has been able to do this by being one of, if not the most known face for Agency Managers for me and some of my fellow DEA members. While doing his job he doesn’t force respect from others, he is given it willingly due to him being friendly and knowledgeable."
(OOC: This was a Response from ICY to keep realism to the lore)

Site Director Havoc: "Thank you you may go sit at attention outside"

*Havoc starts taking papers out of the document spreading them and sorting them in a way of jobs he had once had, to achievements, to any strikes or citations he has once had*

Site Director Havoc reaches towards the phone, picking it up and proceeding to call someone.

Site Director Havoc: "Hello? Slayer?"

Slayer [WRD-O]: "Whats up? Is there something wrong or?

Site Director Havoc: "No nothing is wrong I need to talk to you about something"

Slayer: Is it about DEA? or Wardens?

Site Director Havoc: "No, a new job"

Slayer: "Ok 5 minutes"

Site Director Havoc: "See you then..."

The click of a phone being put back on its receiver is heard, while Slayer is seen on CCTV walking out of DEA offices to Site Director office.

Last edited:

Babalowa

May 17, 2022
+Support

Has experience and knows what hes doing and have had good interactions

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: "Slayer" Gard
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @DoomGuy . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be put on hold for two weeks. There are currently no available positions for the role in which you applied for. If a position opens within the two weeks, your application will be taken off hold, if not, your application will be denied.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: "Slayer" Gard
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Dear @DoomGuy , thank you for applying for the position. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application. The Site Administration has thoroughly reviewed your application, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to move on to the next stage of the selection process. Please contact Site Director Havoc at your earliest convenience to discuss the next steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.