Sleepy's morderator application [US] :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wxnter (Taiga)

Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
Original Steam Login Name: StolasMakesMusic
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

How Many Hours of Play Time Do You Have?: Around 36 hours of playtime as of writing
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

In What Country Are You Located?: United States Of America
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Time Zone: CST
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Foundation Name: "DCLXVI"
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Chaos Name: "GHXST" Conscript
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Civilian Name: Ennvy
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Steamid: 76561199351328522
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Discord Id: Sleepy_Wxnter#5546
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Do You Have A Mic: Yes
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

What Server Are You Applying For?: SCP-RP USA
・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Is This The First Application You have made?:Yes

?️‍⚧️˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗ ?<3

Have You Received and kicks/warns/bans? Why?: No
⁺˚⋆。°✩₊?️‍⚧
Do You have any other experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
⁺˚⋆。°✩₊?️‍⚧
Do you have any Previous experience in serious roleplay?: Yes
⁺˚⋆。°✩₊?️‍⚧
How many hours can you be on everyday?: On week days i can be on from 3pm (cst) to 9pm (and possibly be on in the am)
⁺˚⋆。°✩₊?️‍⚧
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I really enjoy being on the server and want to be more in tune with the community and help the server improve
⁺˚⋆。°✩₊?️‍⚧
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be able to help with sits and be able to help new players and/or mods . in my previous server staff experiences i have been very helpful with resolving stressful situations aswell as training good staff and helping with sits.
⁺˚⋆。°✩₊?️‍⚧

Thank You For Reading My app If You need any other info please talk to me on the discord bye :3

Last edited:

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023
Sorry not trying to be rude since i just read staff apps because its fun but i can't really understand/read this app

Wxnter (Taiga)

Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
Negative Support

-Very little Effort in this Application
Id like to apologize if this app came off as rushed, unfinished or low effort? I tried to keep it as simple as i could while also giving needed info.
could you please inform me on what rubbed of that made it seem low effort as id like to improve as much as i can. :>

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
-Support

Your staff application has a lot of unnecessary extra characters and uses a color scheme which makes it near impossible to read. The answers you provided for the questions could also contain more detail. Other than that your playtime is very low, adding to that the lackluster application I have decided on a -Support

Last edited:

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
-Support
- You put more effort into making it look pretty than answering the questions
- Not a lot of playtime
- The answer to "What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?" is literally the most generic, non-special answer I have seen on an application in a long time.

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Why are you splattering trans flags all over your staff application?

'Jerome'

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
Nov 16, 2022
- Support
- Little to no detail
- Impossible to read with this formatting
- Altered the proper format for an application

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

-Support

+No warns
+/- staff knowledge ( no example)
-You need to expand your answers further
-Work on your formatting
- low play time

+/- cant comment on interactions

ps.
You used the wrong type of steam ID
76561199351328522 -> STEAM_0:0:695531397 [steamID32]
Try to play more and get better known in the community, as well looking into other applications as a reference.

Good luck in the future,
Nu7 on top frfr

BoltSive

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York

- Support

- Please use a better colour scheme, I can barely read it. However i do like how pretty you've made your app, it makes it unique
- Please add some more detail to your questions since it is lacking

I'd recommend adding more detail into your app and changing the colour to be more visible before the final verdict.

Good luck mate!

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
I seem to have some difficulties reading this.

Good luck on your application.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Sleepy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After reviewing your application, it has been decided not to progress with your application at this time. There are a number of reasons why we have done this, including your limited playtime and experience on the server.

Your application could also use improvement, including by expanding your answers and ensuring that your answer is easy to read. In the case of staff applications, the less colors added to an application, the easier it is to read. When reviewing staff applications, professionalism is an important feature that we look for in our staff members, and if the application is difficult to read due to colors, it negatively affects your application.

I would encourage you to apply yourself to the community through various in character roles, so that you can develop a good understanding of the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.