Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
1648846819475.png
Steam ID:76561198820795397
Discord name: Rarey#1809
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about 4-6 Months
In what country are you located?: Estonia But I Can Speak English And Estonian.
Time zone:(GMT +2)
Character name(s):Smiths''Rarey''Jacobs
Civilian name: Smith''Rarey''Jacobs
CI-Smith''Grim''Jacobs

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes I Have A Mic, But I Prefer Typing.
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◙
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 LCPL (Resigned)
E-11 SPC (Resigned)
Nu-7 CPL (Holding)
CI-Beta (Demoted Due To Inactivity)
CI-Alpha (Holding)
SCP-096 Whitelist (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I Have received 4 Warns, 2 of them were for not adverting for somebody to go away,
1 was for mixing when I was new and the last one was for having too many warnings and I got banned for RDM.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'm applying for Site Administrator because I've had an Intrest in Site Administrator For quite a while. I'm Highly interested in Leader roles, Another major reason is that there is a lack of Site Administration on the server.
If I Was Given This Role I can use my experience as a Site Administrator To Be a Higher Role Or Another c4 personnel.
I'm Very Good With SCP-RP Lore So I'm sure that is a role that will fit me perfectly. I Have been playing on this server for quite a while and I would love to be a Higher Role On this Amazing Community/Server. I Like to help people and The Site Administration would be a job that would help people learn from their mistakes.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-What makes me suitable for Site Administration is that I'm Highly active on the server, I Played IAA and IA for a long time so I basically know everything from CoE To The Legal Codex.
I Play On This Server Almost every day And I Would Love to be a High ranking Leader Role. I'm Dedicated and Ready to Learn New Stuff From This Server. In Roleplay I would be serious but off roleplay, I would Just Joke around With my friends.
I Don't Yell Very Often When People Do Mistakes In A Accident. But I Hate People Who Off Roleplay Minge Ruining Other Peoples Roleplay. I Believe I would make a Great Member of the Site Administration. I Can Give Out Orders Logically what makes the Site A Better and More Secure Place.
I've Have Been A Leader for Some other Servers, And the Leader Role Was For me just fine.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-The site Advisor's Responsibilities Are, That he Assists The Site Director And Makes Sure Everyone is Doing Their Job Correctly And Ethically. He Makes Sure That The SCPs Don't Breach So Often, He Gives the Site Director Reports About What's happening around the facility, What Security needs to Do or Like what sector of the Facility needs to be more secure.
He Allows CrossTests to be done, Changes to the Facility, Approval for the Advanced Armory. He Approves Terminations For SCP'S Ex 682, He Allows Them When Site Director isn't on-site or an Ethics Commitment Member.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

{BEGINNING}
The Year Was 1997 When A Small Boy Jacobs Was Born. Jacobs Was a Really Smart Boy. He Had Good Friends, He Didn't Get Bullied, He was really fit and Jacobs had a perfect life. When Jacobs Gratuaded College, He got a Degree, He was Studying About Mutating DNA.
Jacobs had to go to the military For 2 Years. He Went There and the Military was hard for him, he did finish it but he didn't have the Greatest time there. The SCP Foundation Saw Jacobs and they were interested in him. Next-Day Jacobs was walking to work and 5 People Kidnapped him.

{THE MEETING WITH THE SCP FOUNDATION}

Jacobs was Amnesticated before arrival, When he woke up there were 6 People in the room. First a Doctor, A-1, Ethics Director, Director of Intelligence, and the Director of Internal Agents. Jacobs Was Taught The SCP Foundation Rules. And he got to see his mom and dad 8 times a month.

{INSIDE THE FOUNDATION}
An E-11 Gave him a tour around the Facility, Jacobs Started as A Jr.Researcher, He was Not sleeping for a while because he was writing a document, he got 50 Documents graded excellent, and he got asked if he wanted to be the Site Administration, Jacobs Agreed, A-1 and O-1 Came into the room with an O5, Jacobs was taught the rules of the A-1 And O-1. Jacobs was Working Really hard day to night.

To this Day...

{TO BE CONTINUED}

1648846831956.png

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hello @Rarey,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application

The O5 Council has decided to deny your application
if you would like to know the reason why, please contact me through Teamspeak