DK - Denmark

Time zone:
GMT+1

In-game name and Previous Names:
Snif/Raptor

Do you have a mic?:
Yes - Fully working

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first HC Application, but I do have Staff/Gamemaster Applications.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a very large history of getting warned, but luckily not kicked/banned since it wasn't that harsh of warnings I've gotten through my 6 months of gameplay. (10+ warnings maybe), but I must be honest, I've been starting to take the rules are a bit more serious for the past 3 weeks since I've also seen good things about following the rules. I do think, some of the most common warnings I have are RDM or ROE, but these situations could happen to anyone, but it was just me being stupid and forgetting the specific rule.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

Date: 03.01.2021

I passed my interview and became a High Command member, and also became the regimental general of I.S.A.F My duty was quite simple, working with the best mentor (Falcon), and always being creative in what there could be more entertainment for I.S.A.F

Working with the High Command Team, within that short time I had during my trial was the absolute best experience I had ever had. The feeling of leading the best of the best soldiers into a victorious war and just the feeling of helping NATO one step forward every time was my destiny. The trial period ended due to my stupidity, e.g getting warned on a very very dumb mistake of mine on another character (USSR Character).

Before the High Command position, then I've always been a "Plan B" for NATO. Helped 17thAR reach 50 members and becoming the biggest regiment even though they had tanks for few people, and then skipping to help the most important Ground Infantry Regiment - ISAF where we got to about 60 members and reached those 10-15 member active every day. (Managed to receive the ISAF Medal for my good work under a Base Raid on USSR)

Currently, I am a very well 1LT of JAF, when I joined JAF, I sought a vision of my own, basically getting JAF a good reputation, which almost succeeded with myself since I received the JAF medal as SGT under the name Raptor, and has become JAF's best pilot with my excellent helicopter control skills e.g clicking buttons as you should have clicked a button and actually open your eyes and seek for possible targets. :).

Overall my mission was to come back to the High Command Team and finish my character, so I one day can leave the server on good terms and get the name "Snif" on a better level of reputation or maybe even change my name so it possibly could fit more professional.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
Throughout my career in NATO, I do believe myself as an excellent leader when it comes to recruiting. I am the type of guy that would work my ass off just to see a regiment on the top, but also see my regiment on a good reputation scale. I am mostly on in the morning where I've to lead a couple of wars, which has simply been defensive wars because of the numbers but I do 100% think my tactics would be needed anytime. When it comes to having discipline, then I think 1. priority. Discipline leads to good RP, and with good RP then you would enjoy the game anytime. I understand that the server isn't a "Very Serious" server and in my opinion that is really good for Commanding Officers as well since you get to feel the work you've worked for and the respect you need is in place. I think that If I get accepted back into High Command, then I would have a new mission, basically becoming JAF Regiment General, and with the help of the High Command Team build the best Air/Para trooping regiment that the server has ever seen. The Ideas that come through my head are just overwhelming and If I got the power to actually work with my ideas then I do think JAF members would enjoy JAF a bit more than they do at the moment.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
JAF 1LT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
- Creative, I really like working with ideas of my own.
- Responsible, Everything that happens, goes to my responsibility, I am never selfish.
- Honesty, Lying is a very bad part of myself.

Weaknesses:
- Too Emotional, When getting talked bad at, could go many ways.
- Toxic, I may start to having beef's e.g over OOC but this never sticks in my head, goes out in the wind and everything is good again.

NOTE: I Appreciate all verdicts, Bad/Good - I will still not hate you :p

Thank you for reading <3
- Snif

Attachments

• JAFNato.png
    JAFNato.png
    784.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Sibbie

Jan 31, 2021

-Support

You tried to pin false arrests on me
how can you trust someone who will go out of his way to get people in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_ and Mr.Snif

Dutch

Dec 29, 2020
+support
He is active wich includes knowledge of regiments players and war, he knows what to do to get a regiment back in its feet and has alot of fun with people

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Neutral

You're active and can be pretty dedicated but you are way too big for your boots sometimes, and this has been repeatedly picked up on by many in senior positions. My concern right now is that putting you in a NHC position would just result in that being amplified ten-fold, I know you have been working on those issues but it still remains and I've seen examples of it. I don't want you to hop from 1LT to BGEN and for us to see the situation deteriorate.

Leading others isn't just about how active you are or how skilled you can be, it's mostly about soft skills, and how you interact with other people (read: making people like you), which I think you need to work on. Once I feel you've worked on those appropriately I'll reconsider my verdict.

Last edited:

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
+Support
When you were 10th colonel, you did great job at leading troops, reviving the regiment and so on, I think you would make good addition to the NHC.

Squid

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
from what ive seen on the USSR side, you are very active in JAF, do great in wars, and extremely active throughout ts3. like kakaz said, you did gods work in reviving 10th, and I think you'd be pretty decent on NHC (from what i've seen)

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active in IG + TS
+ Haven't had any problems with
+ Friendly and Mature
+ Haven't had any warnings in the past 3 weeks

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
You're a good guy and a fantastic credit to JAF. However, there's been more than a couple times you've messed around a bit too much. Moreover I think a promotion from your current rank of a 1LT to that of NHC (BGEN) is slightly too much. In my opinion keep going within JAF and keep climbing the ranks, I think you're a better credit and help to JAF at the moment.

Hersh

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+active in game
+vary good role model

+can be a dick sometimes but mature

overall good fit for NATO high command :)

-a big fat minge(tony)

Reactions: Mr.Snif

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Neutral

+Care for JAF alot
+Active IG and TS

-Your quite a minge on USSR and that does affect people's view of you on NATO just cut down on minging in USSR

None the less good luck on your app mate

BarnyCalhoun

Jan 20, 2021
+support
+Active IG and TS3
+Friendly and mature

I've never really had a nato interaction with you but in USSR You've been quite fine as I can remember you leading 10th troops.
GL with your application and hopefully you get accepted!

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Neutral
in my oppinion I dont think you are ready for HC I would rather see you get some more rank ups in JAF before you should apply for HC but you are still a good member of JAF.

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+support
He is active wich includes knowledge of regiments players and war, he knows what to do to get a regiment back in its feet and has alot of fun with people

Thank you so much for your verdict <3

Neutral

You're active and can be pretty dedicated but you are way too big for your boots sometimes, and this has been repeatedly picked up on by many in senior positions. My concern right now is that putting you in a NHC position would just result in that being amplified ten-fold, I know you have been working on those issues but it still remains and I've seen examples of it. I don't want you to hop from 1LT to BGEN and for us to see the situation deteriorate.

Leading others isn't just about how active you are or how skilled you can be, it's mostly about soft skills, and how you interact with other people (read: making people like you), which I think you need to work on. Once I feel you've worked on those appropriately I'll reconsider my verdict.

Well, this can be discussed further but I myself, do think I am ready for NHC since it's been my goal and other people also see me ready for it.

+Support
When you were 10th colonel, you did great job at leading troops, reviving the regiment and so on, I think you would make good addition to the NHC.

+support
from what ive seen on the USSR side, you are very active in JAF, do great in wars, and extremely active throughout ts3. like kakaz said, you did gods work in reviving 10th, and I think you'd be pretty decent on NHC (from what i've seen)

+Support

+Active in IG + TS
+ Haven't had any problems with
+ Friendly and Mature
+ Haven't had any warnings in the past 3 weeks

Thank you so much for your verdict, and also yeah I've not been warned for 3-4 weeks since following rules can benefit soo many good things in this community.

+support
was an amazing Colonel in 10th and really funny and nice guy in general,

Neutral
You're a good guy and a fantastic credit to JAF. However, there's been more than a couple times you've messed around a bit too much. Moreover I think a promotion from your current rank of a 1LT to that of NHC (BGEN) is slightly too much. In my opinion keep going within JAF and keep climbing the ranks, I think you're a better credit and help to JAF at the moment.

Hersh

I understand there's been some minor stuff in the past. 1LT to BGEN is completely fine when you look at this way:

1. The requirement is 1LT+
2. I was BGEN before but failed my trial but I am applying to retry
3. All the things that are needed for NHC, I do meet up with.

Although Thank you so much for your verdict <3

+SUPPORT
+active in game
+vary good role model

+can be a dick sometimes but mature

overall good fit for NATO high command :)

-a big fat minge(tony)

+SUPPORT

-Good leadership
-he will be a good addition

+Neutral

+Care for JAF alot
+Active IG and TS

-Your quite a minge on USSR and that does affect people's view of you on NATO just cut down on minging in USSR

None the less good luck on your app mate

+Support

+ Good leadership
+ Very active IG and TS3
+ Cares alot for JAF

Goodluck Snif!

-Johnny De Sins

+support
+Active IG and TS3
+Friendly and mature

I've never really had a nato interaction with you but in USSR You've been quite fine as I can remember you leading 10th troops.
GL with your application and hopefully you get accepted!

Neutral
in my oppinion I dont think you are ready for HC I would rather see you get some more rank ups in JAF before you should apply for HC but you are still a good member of JAF.

I understand you don't see me ready because of I'm a 1LT, but it's the minimum requirement for NHC, so I guess it's all fine :p
Although Thank you so much for your verdict <3

More verdicts are welcome, as stated above, I will not hate you for verdicts <3

Thank you
Snif

Howl

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 3, 2021

Neutral

I've had some bad experiences with you in the past, from rulebreaking, lying to get away with something (even though you mention honesty is one of your traits...). However, this is as I said... in the past (even though not SOOO long ago). I am a firm believer of second chances and being able to change.

Your app shows me ambition, it really looks to me that you are motivated for the position and have a certain plan. I like it.
HOWEVER, I also can't disagree with a lot of people above me here. To see that so many people know you for messing around more than any of your other accomplishments is something we in NHC don't like to see. With that being said, I wish to see you climb the ranks of JAF more, to prove your competence and how badly we are mistaken. I believe that you can succeed... but not at this time.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Big - Support

Massive power hungry person
Extremely Mingey
Can be quite argumentative - especially to higher ups.

You demonstrated that you weren't ever going to be fit for high command when you decided to basically boost your ego by in short saying "Yo why cant i be promoted I'm literally the most active".

It's not needed in NHC. I personally wouldn't appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Snif and fiski69

fiski69

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-support
minge

but actually +support for being active and very dedicated to nato in civilgamers world war 3 roleplay!!!!!!

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Big - Support

Massive power hungry person
Extremely Mingey
Can be quite argumentative - especially to higher ups.

You demonstrated that you weren't ever going to be fit for high command when you decided to basically boost your ego by in short saying "Yo why cant i be promoted I'm literally the most active".

It's not needed in NHC. I personally wouldn't appreciate it.

Thank you for leaking my "Private Messages"

They aren't that private anymore, ehh?

Status
Not open for further replies.