Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Your in-game name: Snif | Snife

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102201840

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/snoopidfilm/

Date of ban: No clue

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Blacklisted but before mass rdm

Who banned you: N/A

Ban length?: Permanent

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Stop thinking in a negative way of the community and become more mature, since, at the end of the day, there's really not a point making someone's day shit... So expect a new Snif and expect positive behavior.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
A couple of bans in the past

Why should you be unbanned: I'm deeply sorry for my actions, and since it's been months, I would like to come back and make an effort within the community once again as I did when the server first opened. I'll prioritize my rule-breaking to a 0, and make sure any kind of toxic behavior will get removed from me. I would like to personally ask UA to blacklist me from the airborne regiments, so I don't get any bombing vibes anymore since I would be trying to start on a fresh after all these months away.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As stated above, start being serious about being a part of a community otherwise just never come back, because there won't be a point rule-breaking.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Start fresh, and do more history!

Kind Regards
Snif

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Snif,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unfortunately, due to your past infractions I am not willing to unban you. Given your history of doing this sort of stuff on our server, I fully expect you to get yourself intentionally banned again the next time you begin to lose interest in our server.

You may not re-appeal​

Status
Not open for further replies.