Status
Not open for further replies.

SOAPY SOAP

Jun 22, 2022
Your in-game name:Vito
Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199204684252/
Your steam community link:
Date of ban:7/22/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):severe toxcity (let me explain) so the admin is banning me for saying the n word what happend is they got into the elevator and didint let me in, so i as a joke said i will break your kneecaps from behind the door and my mic was a bit far from my mouth so the admin in his clip shows me saying your necas wich we both know what means and i think his clip is corrupted since it dosent even show me talking from behind and he was on the back area of the elevator so he was far away from me when i said i am gonna break your kneecaps so the nice admin here assumed that i said the n word without even making sure and he told me that he made sure by showing the clip to other staff members ( you are littraly showing your point of view wich is not valid becase you didint even hear my full sentence and you was in a far area from the door in the elevator + my voice cut out so why on earth are you just banning me without making sure or even talking to me or letting me explain ( the guy simply hung up on me on discord trying to explain, really nice admin)
Who banned you:brian
Ban length?:3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: maybe next time i wont talk to nice pepole behind the elevator
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? (no this is my first time i just got warned like almost a month ago)
Why should you be unbanned:(becase i did not do it)
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: (becase this is my first ban pretty much and i am not really the type of rule breaker guy i even donated 10 pounds in the server)
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i want to countinue my rp as mtf nu7

Status
Not open for further replies.