Someone please help me!!

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello guys! Today when i was on the server someone named "Denise" were calling me a paki and i was told to go back to my own country, this is extremely offensive to people from Pakistan. I would like to get some help as soon as possible. This is incredibly offensive, racist, homophobic, sexist, anti-blacklivesmatter and a British propaganda. Oh yeah! He is also British!! Wowowowow Bri'ish!!! I hate British people! <<:( :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n):devilish::eek::sick:

But don't worry guys! In the end i RDM'd him 8 times, tazed him atleast 20 times and called him names! This was for revenge! Ah, tasty revenge guys! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
I.. I don’t know how to reply to this.

For remission for your sins 10 hail Mary’s I guess

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hello guys! Today when i was on the server someone named "Denise" were calling me a paki and i was told to go back to my own country, this is extremely offensive to people from Pakistan. I would like to get some help as soon as possible. This is incredibly offensive, racist, homophobic, sexist, anti-blacklivesmatter and a British propaganda. Oh yeah! He is also British!! Wowowowow Bri'ish!!! I hate British people! <<:( :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n):devilish::eek::sick:

But don't worry guys! In the end i RDM'd him 8 times, tazed him atleast 20 times and called him names! This was for revenge! Ah, tasty revenge guys! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Mashallah brother may Allah give you the strength ?????