Soul's CGSF Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Soul"

Sep 5, 2022
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:224664925

2. In game name: Soul

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):

No.

4. Do you have a mic?

Yes.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.

Yes

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?

I have approximately 400 hours on PD on the old CG server. 20+ since the new server came out and still counting

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?

If a suspect would fail to cooperate with officers I would firstly warn him to get on the wall/get down (depending on the location) and if he continues to fail to cooperate I would tase him. I would make him wanted whilst he is on the ground and then arrest him.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?

If I am near the Officer I would call out that I am responding to the situation over the PD Comms/TS3 and kill the person that killed the officer if he is still armed. If unarmed I would just tase him and get him arrested.

If I am not close to the Officer I would still call it out that I am responding to the situation over the same comms, but this time when I arrive there I will start looking for the suspect instead of just shooting the person that killed the fellow officer. If I find him unarmed I would tell him to face the wall and cooperate so I can arrest him, otherwise KOS.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?

I would start off by marking down the perimeter of the base with barricades so Civilians do not interrupt the raid and then based on how many CGSF and SWAT we have I would either tell PD Officers to cover the barricades and arrest any trespassers or have them join in if the numbers are low. The entry order would be: CGSF, SWAT, Officers. CGSF Would go first as they are the most experienced, then SWAT because they get the better weapons and they also have a medic that could pick up downed officers, and the reserves aka the PD Officers. The marksmen would stay at the back of the entrance and try to snipe through the gaps whilst heavy weapons would go first. I would make use of the 20k shields you can buy from the vendors around the map and have the other CGSF have one each just so we can make sure that we can push in. After pushing in all of the armed suspects would get KOS'd whilst the unarmed will be detained and asked about their complicity with the others. All of the drugs/printers found inside would be destroyed.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).

If the suspect runs away as I am speaking to him I would tell him to face the wall once and if he doesn't follow through with the order I would tase him, make him wanted for attempting to flee from a law officer and arrest him.

Do you meet the following criteria?

- Ability to stay calm
- Polite yet forceful
- Effective coordination
- Excellent marksmanship
-Great role-play ability

Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 8
- Polite yet forceful: 8
- Effective coordination: 9
- Excellent Marksmanship: 9
- Role-Play Ability: 9

Last edited:

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
+ seen in game as pd
- / + not sure if i seen on ts
- / + unsure of raiding ability
- / + unsure of role play ability

- very short app

i will happily change my verdict once seeing those points be changed i highlighted. goodluck!

Reactions: "Soul"

eliaspm

Jul 23, 2023
Neutral -support
+ seen in game as pd
- / + have not seen on ts
- / + unsure of raiding ability
- / + unsure of role play ability
- very short app

I changed my support because of what Darkos said he seems not very roleplay friendly.
also heard from a lot of my buddies that he was not the best in scp rp
(don't think your deserving of CGSF change how you play and interact with other players and police)

Last edited:

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
-Support
Seen very little of you
No interest in RPing or interacting with players from what I've seen
More interested in stealing arrests than anything else

Meti

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 9, 2022
Iran
+Support
+Amazing combat
+Very Active and seen him multiple times in pd
+GOD of SPAS

Reaper99

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2021
-Support
Seen very little of you
No interest in RPing or interacting with players from what I've seen
More interested in stealing arrests than anything else
for the same criteria as here id sadly have to give you a

-support

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-support

Although your app is decent, I have never seen you on ts, pd, or even on the server to be honest. Please try to be more active or more noticeable on PD so I can maybe change my verdict.

Reaper99

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2021
Hello, I do not believe we've ever had an interaction ingame. If anything, when we did I was not playing as PD.
I have seen and played with you a couple of times as pd you might not remember but i do as for that my statement stays.

Padisha

Aug 5, 2023
+support
Have seen this guy plenty on SCPRP
Great team leading skills
When I see the UK Cop playermodel I change my path thanks to this guy
A real challenge to overcome

Only reason I could imagine him receiving -support is because he is a menace when on the cop job becoming a real challenge to any illegal activity. But'd it'd be outright stupid if I would neutral or negative support because he arrested me 3 times yesterday lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.