Spoopi's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoopi

Sep 7, 2021
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): GhostGamer247

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4w 4d 13h 4m 34s

In what country are you located?: South Africa

Time zone: GMT+2

NATO name (regiment and rank): NHC BGEN Spoopi

USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Spoop

Civilian name: Spooopi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196398025

Do you have a mic?: yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- first

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-warnings.png
-MRDM warning is false

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- never been staff before, hoping this could be the first.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I've played on multiple different serious RP servers before, CG MRP being the longest of about 8 months now. I'm committed to the CG community now

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- weekdays 2 hours (because of IRL stuff)
- weekend about 6-8 hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I love the CG community and I want to help it further. I also wish to get experience in being Staff on a server and helping a community. Most of the peacetime and sometimes during the war I get bored and this could be something new to keep me entertained. With a lot of people on the server, and it continues Lesly growing, there could be a lot of new people with a bunch of new problems. I want to ease some of that stress off of current staff and keep the community a fun place to play in.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am dedicated to my work. Being a NATO BGEN after 8 months on the server I think shows this statement. In the time of playing on the server, I have had the chance to learn the rules, mostly by making mistakes then learning from them. Even though I have a few warnings, most of them are from a while back and the newer ones were not intentionally done, it is only from my lack of knowledge that it happened. However, making these mistakes and getting warned makes me more aware of the rules, and I haven't done these actions again. I will continue to improve myself while on the server. My knowledge of server rules is decent and I frequently look into the rules of the server, I believe this gives me a better understanding on how to RP. My goal to the server is to make sure problems people are having are getting resolved and keep the Community a Civil place to have fun and enjoy the game.

Your amazing NATO BGEN
Spoopi
<3

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

Neutral

Application is well wrote, clear and concise which is good to see.
The warnings issued within the last month or so are what sways me back a little bit as they are quite a few (even with the MRDM discounted), however I don't think they're horrifically bad.
Your roleplay IC is good, you're clearly trusted as you're NHC.

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Support
Hello Spoopi. My interactions with you have all been positive, I feel you're very easy to talk to as well, which is always a good factor to have. Along with this you are very active and your RP is good. Only minor issue is the warns.

Good luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Mature
+Active
+Friendly and Approachable

Although with the slight hiccups with the rules, I am happy to offer you my support.

Best of Luck!

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
Neutral

Mature
Active

Pretty recent warnings
Unsure about rule knowledge

Good luck Spoopi
-Augustin

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
NEUTRAL

+Active IG/TS3
+Friendly
+Good Application

-Recent warning

Hi Spoopi, as much as I like you and think you'd make a great staff member due to how active and friendly you are with everyone, I cannot give you a +support due to the recent warning. Personally I believe that people should prove they can abide by server rules before applying for staff, so any previous warnings shouldn't be recent (within 1 month), however, that is just my opinion.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Neutral

+Active
+Application is well made
+Friendly

Unsure of Rule Knowledge
-1 Warning in past 10 days, and another in the past month

Best of luck in your application Spoopi.

Johno

MRP War Criminal
Nov 16, 2021
Neutral

+Active IG/TS3
+/-Had little interactions with
+/-Unsure on Rule Knowledge

-Having recent warnings

Hey Spoopi, I wish you best of luck and I will be leaving a Neutral for the reasons I stated above.

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
=Neutral

Hello Spoopi you're a HC member which shows good RP and decent maturity plus in most of the interactions I had with you always seemed mature and friendly I however have not had enough interactions to give any verdict besides neutral good luck nonetheless!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

+Active
+Nice guy
+Nice and detailed app
+Mature

-Recent warning 11 days ago

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Spoopi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,

Millar​

Status
Not open for further replies.