Holding: 096, 22415, Exec Researcher, Sr Agent, Nu-7 CPL
Held: CI-D

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

All over a year old
1714335697182.png

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?​
A bit over 2 weeks.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?​
I'm interested in joining the DEA Spec agent team to guide DEA agents and transfer my experience in SOP as Nu-7 over to DEA, to become a better surface operative. I am also applying to help better the department.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:​
I have prior CL4 experience and i can conduct surface operations. I have done many raids, interrogations, and kidnappings of members of both CI and GOC when needed, and I believe I am a great asset in the battlefield. I have also assisted in negotiations when needed. I have also been in DEA for about a year and know CoC, CoE, Legal codex, and all SOP documentation very well.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:​
I have written over 30 docs. In interrogations to CI I have written some. A good document is a properly done one, with elaborated explanations but not too overly long, proper presentation, and a good thought out structure.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:​
In RP Special Agents are supposed to mentor and help DEA Agents and Sr Agents thrive and learn in DEA as well as command them and train them, in surface operations such as fighting and dealing with GOIs, whether it be relations or hostage negotiations. Giving permits to MCND, training Sr Agents, as well as dealing with interrogations.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:​
Sprucer was a MCND worker who did regular OPs on different GOIs, working alongside foundation in his chapter, for the most part. He specialized in inanimate SCPs, and thrived alongside his peers, and his wife, who he had met after being employed by MCND. One faithful day however, tragedy struck, when CI raided the MCND chapter and took hostages including his wife. After finding himself incapable of doing anything as MCND, he defected, and joined foundation with some reccomendations from a friend in DEA.

He then became a senior agent after a long career in DEA leading operations against CI, for the longest time, he worked tirelessly to find his wife. After becoming a Sr., he led an operation against CI that uncovered some proof his wife was alive, and being forced to work with CI as a researcher. After this, he tried to find her with a team of SOP operatives, on the place she was rumored to be in, only to find her dead, alongside a note, that read "Im sorry we couldnt save her, we will be in contact soon. TSH."

Attachments

• 1714335677624.png
    1714335677624.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 3

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @sprucerrr ,

In regards to your Special Agent Application, after discussion, we have decided to ACCEPT your Special Agent Application.

Please contact Manager "Wick"(z0iwnl8egng8eq9azd9ckg) over email (Discord) to begin your orientation.

Welcome to the team Special Agent,

- Dpt. Director Joseph Von Claus
(P.S Sorry I took a little while to get you an answer)

Status
Not open for further replies.