Accepted Squads

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilyse

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Scotland
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Changes requirements to create a squad

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Allows lower ranks to make squads so we can use them when 2LT+ are offline or afk.
Means that we can have rally points and more squads made faster without getting a 2LT+ to make multiple squads then have to spend time promoting us and leaving the squad etc since that wastes a lot of time. It also means that squads would be used more than they are since more people would have the perms to make one and would take advantage of that perm.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don’t see the negatives personally but I guess it could be negative for your opponent since you could have multiple rally points on a point for each squad if there is more made(but this can be done anyway with a 2LT+ just making multiple squads)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Usually there’s only a 2LT+ on at peak times meaning squads can be made. But if they go afk or offline then we can’t have squads made or have to spend time finding another reg to do it for us which as I mentioned before is a huge time waster. I think even MSGT+ being able to create a squad would be much more useful or possibly a lower rank like CPL just to make sure that even if higher ups are offline a squad can be made for war or even just missions in peacetime. I have spoken to others about this that agree and heard a lot of people complaining when squads can’t be made due to higher ups being offline or afk so I think it would be really useful.

Reactions: Vampuffin
Upvote 10
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Anilyse , Your suggestion has been accepted.

This suggestion will be added to our backlog as medium priority!​

Status
Not open for further replies.