For how long have you played on CG SCP: I first joined the server on 05/12/21
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST (Central Standard Time)
SCP Foundation name rank: squid / No Rank
Chaos Insurgency name and rank: Squid / Delta
Civilian name: squiddy
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is the first application I've made for anything on the forums.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I received an ARDM warn but it has been removed so I currently have 0 infractions total.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on SCPRP?:
No. I started playing after the public launch and the server hasn't been open for more than a week I believe; so I haven't been able to play a high rank. Other than SCPRP though I have been COL of ABT in the MRP server within the CG Network.

What makes you the best candidate for Chaos Insurgency Command?:
I believe I have been the most active CI member since I joined. I am constantly on from the start of the day to the end. The only reason I will get off my CI character is that there are no Commanders on. In order to initiate a raid on the Foundation, a commander must be on to authorize it, so it can get quite boring with no commanders on to authorize anything. Currently, there are only 3 commanders and one of them is staff. CI-Cs need help to run CI and I'd like to be a part of that. I digress, but I also believe I am one of the best candidates currently because I am efficient at what I do within CI and have been a main factor as to some of our most successful raids. Lore-wise I excel best in what is needed from a CI member. I also have good leadership skills I have absorbed from being ABT COL as I ran the regiment solo for a bit with no LTCOL (I then went on to resign as I had to deal with irl issues). I have no other ranks on any other regiment within the SCPRP server or any other servers so I will be able to dedicate my full time and attention to Chaos Insurgency. I also hope my leadership skills can speak for themselves as when I first became regimental command for ABT it was the deadest regiment with the least players out of any regiment on the server and had 3 COs. Once I resigned from regimental command as COL it was the largest regiment with over 75 members and had around 5-6 COs. This was quite difficult to achieve as I had to train each SNCO/NCO to become ready for their next ranks and quite literally guide each member in my regiment to become the best they can be and excel in the ranks. Non-stop every day I was training my men and taught them how to train others around them.

List your in-game ranks on SCPRP:
Delta within Chaos Insurgency

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths
  • I have lots of free time and effort waiting to be dumped into CI
  • I have experience when it comes to leading a regiment
  • Good teamwork ethics
  • Great hacker for CI
Weaknesses
  • I can get argumental at times in OOC
  • Sometimes I can't accept when I'm wrong in an argument so I'll keep pushing to the end
How would you rate your RP ability (1-10):
I would rate my RP abilities a 7.5/10. I am most definitely not the best on the server but I always try when it comes to it.

List one situation on the server where you believe you demonstrated good RP capabilities:
There isn't much RP when it comes to CI due to the fact that you're mainly trying to breach a facility and not negotiate with them so the only RP experiences I've had have been within CI. I am constantly having to demonstrate good RP capabilities as I do tryouts for CI and have to be strict, on my best behavior, and RP with the recruits in creative ways that remain within RP/rule boundaries. This is normally expressed by me when I am explaining lore, teaching recruits tips and tricks when it comes to their hacking knowledge, and helping new CI recruits with their movement capabilities when it comes to jumping from beam to beam in our CI tryout.

Note: There is no CI-C DELCOM application format to follow so I am using the format that CI-C COM Jonka has sent to me.

Reactions: Dragos587

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+Support
-Active in Teamspeak and In-game
-Has helped extremely well in CI, and has helped achieve highly victorious raids
-CI Command material
-Mature

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Squid

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
-Active in in-game and ts3
-Would be a great CI Command