How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 129 hours
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF SPC Cbum
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS SSGT Paris
Civilian name: Stacy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160164738
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes. It is my first ever application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, I have tried my best not to break any rules and have read the rules of the server before hand to make sure of so.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do not. I have never really given it any thought before now but I have seen the impact that the staff in the server can have on a players experience and thought I would love to help out.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have tried lots of other roleplays on Gmod. From Star Wars RP to SCP RP. I find the genre very fun and they always have such fun communities.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Most days of the week I would be able to play for several hours. The only day which I can never play on is monday because I work a whole day shift there but I am free to play any other time.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a moderator because I like helping people. I know that even the smallest interactions can brighten somones day up. I also am aware that people may try to ruin that experience for others and I would want to put a stop to that if possible. Finally, a knowledgable staff member can make server experience a whole lot easier wheter it is helping somone get unstuck or restocking a vehicle. I just want to help out in a community that I enjoy.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am sure all other applicants are great people and very nice aswell. So I cannot say what I have above them. However, I can point out some points of mine that I think are good. I am friendly and always aim to make sure other people are happy as that makes me happy. I am also very honest and can accept whenever I am wrong which I think is important. Another point is that I am very organised. My working job requires me to be, so I can carry over that skill to games such as this.

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+Support
Active in game and TS
Mature
decent app

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Neutral

Dont feel like we've had too many interactions so I can't give a + or - unfortunately.

Best of luck.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021

+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Friendly
+Well written application

Best of luck!

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
+Support
+Active
+Mature

+/- Didn t had that much interactions with you regarding a staff matter to determinate you r rule knolwadge.
Good Luck!

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Smokey,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.