Staff Application for MRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): BritishDooo
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I used to play a few months ago and took a brake but I'm back now
In what country are you located?: Uk
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): Ash Smith PVT
USSR name (regiment and rank): Nikolai Maxim PVT
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: 435901447
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I have made staff applications for SCP RP and Dark RP servers before.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no I have not received any warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes I have been staff in Dark RP and SCP RP servers before but I have not been staff on Civil Gamers before

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes I have a few years of experience so I know the rules for the servers

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can play upto 7 hours a day on week days and 10 hours on weekends how ever I wont be able to do solid amounts every day but I will be really active.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because I really do like your server and I would love to be part of the staff team so i can help the server grow and help keep the community happy and keep wanting to play.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I will be able to do lots of sits and help both sides feel like they have been listened to because I'm good at defusing situations and helping people with problems i can think out the box and use my past experiences to help improve the server.

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
-support
- Constantly rule breaking on SCPRP
- From what I can tell does not play MRP, but instead mains SCPRP. Clearly the only reason he has applied for staff on MRP is because he has been banned on SCPRP and can't be staff there.
- Complete disregard towards any rules after being given multiple chances to follow the.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi, I will unfortunately go with -SUPPORT today.

I have never seen you on the server, you say you recently came back but if you would've read the application rules, you need to have played actively for the past 2 weeks to be able to apply for staff.

You also have an open application on SCP RP.

You created your account not even a week ago.

I hope you understand why I've chosen to give this verdict.

Best of luck.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @BritishDooo

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I wont dive into too much detail since I don't sincerely believe this is a legitimate application. However, you've applied for both SCP & MRP Staff Team which in itself would be a denying factor. Moreover from the looks of this application you're clearly not what we are looking for within the staff team and clearly seem unfit for any position within MRP.

You may re-apply in 5 weeks.

Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.