Staff Application LegoManOnHash (James Henderson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): LegoManOnHash

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6 days, 10hrs (EDITED)

In what country are you located?: Germany

Time zone: CEST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): James Henderson [T&D] (Nu-7 CPL) <EDITED>

Chaos name (include your rank): (dont have one)

Civilian name: (dont have one)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:575681357

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received one warning for NLR, I gave comms of CI after I died to one in lobby, which i received from another member in TS, and the CI happened to be there. But I did deserve that warn.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I was an admin on several DarkRP servers which now have been discontinued due to funding. I was a senior moderator in one of the servers and my job was to watch over Tmods and make sure they felt welcome while also helping them learn how to be an admin and teach them the basics. This was over a year ago. I also am an Admin on a serious Squad roleplay server, called NoD, but that will not interfere with any admin work or duties I need to perform in this community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I do. I was an SPC in Star Wars rp.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I go to school from Monday-Friday from 8:00-16:30, So I can put in about over 4+ hours everyday. On weekends I can put in 5+ at least.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to be a moderator for your server because, I just love this community. Genuinely. I got back into Gmod and decided to give SCP-RP a try. I remember seeing Civil Networks on the top of the list and decided to give it a try. I have been aware of your servers through Youtube videos, and the community that I saw in the videos was amazing. Everyone was nice, funny, diverse, and the rp was taken seriously still. It had everything I wanted. I have really enjoyed my two weeks on this server. I want to help the community grow even more and make sure everyone feels welcomed so they will come back and play on the server over and over again just like I have. I truly want to help grow this fantastic community that has been supported by so many others. So everyone can make memories and want to come back all the time just like I have.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I can help with just simple moderating, or possibly even game development (I am taking my exam for the NCAA A+ certification and I have experience in coding), and even help with creating events that would bring in new players or even veteran players that want something new for a change (while still keeping it realistic and not veering away from SCP-RP). I believe I am special over most applicants because I genuinely love this community. Like I can call some of the people I've met on the server family practically. I have had such a positive experience that it has me wanting more every day, and I want to be able to give back to the community that has done so much for me in the happiness department. I see every task given to me as another learning experience from which I can pass on the wisdom to others if they have the same task or issue as me. I want every new player and even current players to feel the joy the community and the server radiates as you play, and I want to make sure I am on the frontline of that department so I can recreate a positive and fun gaming/roleplay environment for everyone. I am looking forward to helping the community and giving it more than just my best. Whether I get accepted or not, I will always try until I succeed.

Last edited:

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
Today I will be giving you a +SUPPORT

-Active
-Mature
-Friendly
-Decent app
- Past experience on servers
-Could help with coding
-Willing to learn

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
-Neutral
+Past Experience
+Good application
+ Willing to learn

+/- too few encounters to judge maturity as well as RP and Rule knowledge. And your personality overall.
I will most likely change to a +support after i've experience more encounters with you and seen how you do RP wise as well as what your rule knowledge is.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral

- Minimal interactions with you to form a verdict.
- Unsure on your activity myself.

Due to these factors I cannot come to an overall verdict of + Support or - Support, Regardless good luck with the application!

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
- Neutral

- Minimal interactions with you to form a verdict.
- Unsure on your activity myself.

Due to these factors I cannot come to an overall verdict of + Support or - Support, Regardless good luck with the application!
I Appreciate the feedback nonetheless, I am on every day usually around 15:00 BST time and stay active for over 5 hrs at a time. I really hope to see you in game so you can get more familiar with me and who I am. Thanks again! :)

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
-Neutral

Personally I have not noticed you within site before which makes it hard to form a full verdict

Past Experience

The One And Only
-Rarey

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support
Active
Friendly and approachable
Mature
Good interactions

Good luck James !

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Neutral leaning towards +Support

Past Experience
Good Application

No Interactions
Unsure of maturity
Acceptable playtime

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Neutral leaning towards +Support

Past Experience
Good Application

No Interactions
Unsure of maturity
Acceptable playtime
Hello :), Thank you for taking the time to review my application, I appreciate the support, I usually am active for over 4 hrs every day from 16:30 BST - 20:30 BST. I am always on Nu-7 and always doing stuff hence why you might not see me as often. I do hope to get to see you and the others who left replies more often so you can gauge my activeness. Thanks again :).

Sincerely, JH

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello LegoMan, i will be giving a +-NEUTRAL, due to:

+ Good playtime
+ Good application
+- Barely any interactions so i'm unsure of your rule knowledge and maturity.

Good luck!

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+Support

+ Playtime
+ Detailed application
+ Past Experience

+- No interactions

GL ?

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @LegoManOnHash ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is decent, however, it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.