Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first Dark RP Trial Moderator app
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- no
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yeah I used to be a senior admin For Gaminglight for a year
and also a few years on other servers
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I have 5 years hours of experience with serious roleplay, and another community's SCPRP server and on Civil Network SCPRP as well
How many hours can you be on every day?:
- 6 hours a day I work overnight so ill be up all the time in the morning and afternoon so basically all the time
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-: I feel like I can do great and am willing to take this opportunity to be a trial Moderator and prove that I am deserving of this rank because of the dedication I have had to this community to make it an enjoyable place to be. I say this because I uphold the rules of the server no matter who it is in my sit and treat everyone the same. However, I do take each sit case by case. I would not just warn someone that is new for breaking certain rules. I would see that they are new and as long as they did not have any malicious intent I would verbally warn them and explain to them why what they did was against the rules and to make sure they understand why it would make others not have fun on the server. I would then explain things they could do so they can also enjoy the server.

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
-Support

Hello MRDREXS, I am giving you this verdict mainly due to a lack of detail in your application and the fact that I haven't personally seen you on and I would say I'm a active player. ( I know that might be due to timezone differences) I would be willing to review my verdict if you consider improving your application.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Mrdrexs
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 696h
You're saying here that you've got a month of playtime, which is hard to believe considering the server has been out for less than two months. Additionally I've not seen you at all in game, is there another name you use?

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hello @MRDREXS I'm going to give you:

- Support

+/- I don't recall seeing you ingame.
+/- I don't remember seeing you in the teamspeak.
+/- The application is poorly formatted and you've missed the last question more specifically.
- I can't believe you've played for essentially 4 weeks, given how long the server has been out and how I haven't even seen you.

Iota Smith

Jun 16, 2023
Thanks for all your input and ill take the feedback and improve if you have more plz let me know

49Mr Black

Civil Gamers Expert
+/-Neutral

+/- Not seen in-game
+/- Not seen on TS

- Application is incomplete.

Unfortunately I can give no other verdict here. I do not believe I have ever seen you in-game, this may be due to our time differential, however from the playtime you have stated it seems strange we haven't encountered each other. Regardless, good luck with your application.

'enzi

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 18, 2021

-Support

Currently no-one has above 650 hours on the server so lying from the start is unfortunate.(In fact you're not even in the top 50 in time played)

- I have never seen you in-game before.
- Not seen on TeamSpeak.
- Your application is small and also missing the final question.

Jerichoo

May 12, 2022
-Support
Hi there MRDREXS, I'm going to be giving you Negative Support for the following reasons:

- I have never interacted with you in game. considering your alleged 696hrs in game this is quite bad.

- Application Incomplete.

-Having 696hrs is clearly false information as mentioned by above staff, It also seems to me that just because of this number your application is a complete joke, I do believe that you intend on this being a legit application but I also know you chose these numbers on purpose.

-I don't believe you can be a very Trustworthy / Unbiased person because you lied about such a simple thing how do we know you will not lie on more important matters?

-/+ I have never interacted with you in team speak. This can be bad considering It is our main form of communication.

Do not be discouraged by my response to this application as there is always a chance that you can be accepted, and if you are not then you can always Re-Apply.​

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Thanks for all your input and ill take the feedback and improve if you have more plz let me know
You've neglected to comment on what I've said, you're claiming you've played 700 hours of the server?

Mr Scooby

Apr 13, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @MRDREXS ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We hold members of the staff team to a high standard, we believe you lied on your application about playtime. You might mean including the old CG but as of right now no one has seen you in game.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.