Denied Staff Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onslaught

May 18, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds the idea of staff not being able to take situations into their own hands. I can explain it kind of. When you RDM a staff member, they can just drag you into a sit room and warn you. That causes a lot of bias, and the situation is completely controlled by that one staff member. I am not sure if you guys have one, but to make situations less bias, they can just request someone to deal with the situation in staff chat.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Less bias situations happening. Makes situations more clear than "he just rdm'ed me so I brought him into a sit room and warned him"

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
idk

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This should be accepted because it just leaves bias out of a situation. When a staff can just pull you for doing something to THEM, they can just punish you. Nobody else is there to clear up the situation, just you and the staff member.

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
-support
this already exists dude you can ask them to bring SL or a higher mod if they're online and they will

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
It’s not always the best idea to have idk as negatives for the response in the suggestion.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Onslaught,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this is not up to the Content Team to decide.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.